Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Paragon Progress

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Katniss, Mar 9, 2013. | Replies: 24 | Views: 3349

?

What's Your Progress In Paragon Levels?

1. One character at 100

6 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. Multiple characters at 100

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. At 75+ on one character

8 vote(s)
    15.7%
  4. Less than 75 on one or more charactesr

37 vote(s)
    72.5%
  1. Katniss

Katniss IncGamers Member

I finally decided to buckle down and grind after 100 and got it this afternoon.

This made me curious to see where the community is in terms of their own characters and progress with paragon. I hope the poll returns some useful information.

Pics or it didn't happen: [​IMG]
  2. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

You did it in Act 2?! I wonder if that's a first. Congrats!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  3. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

Grats! Saw you at 99 this morning, nice work.
  4. PearlJamaholic

PearlJamaholic IncGamers Member

Congrats on the 100.

I think I'm at plvl 29, might try to hit 30 this weekend. Got every class to lvl 60 and in inferno for what it's worth. Once I get a hellfire ring i'm starting a new WD.
  5. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack IncGamers Member

Your poll options are not mutually exclusive. The last option applies to anyone with mules.

My highest is plvl 36, so I chose the last option. I'm not at all gung-ho about plvls. I still play my other lower level characters. Today, I've been playing my plvl 8 WD.
  6. Ivan E

Ivan E IncGamers Member

Congrats!

I'm playing all 5 characters simultaneously and not doing any Alkaizer runs as it bores me something fierce. As a result, my characters are somewhere between plvl 10 and 20. It's kind of lame that generally, higher MPs are less efficient, but it's way more fun to play (for me, anyway) when it's a challenge, so I tend to push myself to the highest MP I can handle without dying repeatedly.
  7. Katniss

Katniss IncGamers Member

Yeah, Ivan, I hear you on that. By the last few levels, I was pushing up MP about one a day until MP 5 felt like it was making the bar move noticeably enough while providing a good challenge and a good intersection between EXP, Legendaries, and DEs. Sometimes it is fun to just absolutely roll through and demolish stuff on low MP, but sometimes it's nice to scrape through a battle. That said, I took my Barb to Ubers and managed to solo it on MP 10! Kulle and Siege were the toughest, but I just had to keep tweaking my strategy.

Snicker, you're right. I guess I just assumed people would pick the highest thing they have of the options in the polls. So, for instance, if you have a 100, that would trump you answering with the last option. I couldn't think clearly on it.

Thanks, kestegs! Hoping to get on Mumble later today (Sunday) if you'll be around.

Toug, haha, might be true. What you can't see is that I have 23 Act 3 keys in my stash at the time of the ding, so I was trying to "even things out" by doing some key runs for my last bit of EXP. :p
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  8. raveharu

raveharu IncGamers Member

My highest is my DH, 82 Para. I also have a barb, 62 Para, which I've stopped and sold all the gear.

I'm no longer trying to get the most EXP for my DH, I'm taking things slowly and doing MP10 with max MF, which is really fun for a DH, you need skilled fingers and timing to breeze through it.
  9. joeb

joeb Banned

@ 76 tonight, not even half way. uhg. grats on 100.
  10. windstriker

windstriker IncGamers Member

Monk on 91, DH 49, Barb 26. Stopped playing a few weeks ago though, hoping 1.0.8 will improve the game more than 1.0.7 did.
  11. RazeBarb

RazeBarb IncGamers Member

This is the case with every patch, so you could stop playing until Blizzard drops support for the game and releases their last patch...

My Wizard is at 93 now. I rushed from 77 to 92 after the patch, but now I just continue to play nice and easy since I've already got max MF since level 92.
  12. windstriker

windstriker IncGamers Member

Im working with index. If 1.0.6 is baseline with 100, and 1.0.7 brought that to about 105 I am hoping that 1.0.8 will improve the game by more than 5 units, so to 111 or more.
  13. InteNuIgen

InteNuIgen IncGamers Site Pal

level 85 selffound wizard here. Got max mf since i get a whopping 30% from my templar
  14. JME

JME IncGamers Member

I've got a Paragon level 61 Wiz. All my other characters (Barb, Demon Hunter, Monk) are Paragon 1-4. It just takes too long to level. What does everyone else use besides a ruby in the helm? I'm wondering if most people make use of cain's set, or a ring to boost exp. I just can't seem to make a slot open for something like that. Oh, I also have a level 60(3) hardcore barb that will never see 100.
  15. Katniss

Katniss IncGamers Member

Hellfire Ring and Leoric's Signet. For me, I always try to get a good enough Hellfire Ring that it will trump wearing a Rare or Legendary one in terms of DPS. That way, you can justify being up in MP and still maintaining decent efficiency. Leoric's is a bit trickier because you will hardly gain any DPS off of it, but it might substitute as the same bonus as moving up in one MP thus allowing you to maintain good efficiency while at a lower MP.

Hope that makes some sense.
  16. RazeBarb

After power leveling all my chars to 60 with cain's set, hellfire ring and ruby, I only used the ring + ruby for paragon.
    Now I sold the ruby for 18.6m (put it up for 22m) because I really don't need it anymore. Now I'm using an amethyst.
  17. nurman

nurman IncGamers Member

35 barbarian is my highest. Got a 21 WD too, and my new main, the monk, at 27.
  18. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

P86 and headed to 100. Might take a while since I started a new job a few weeks ago.
  19. Kornkills

Kornkills IncGamers Member

grats, i have a dead pl63, pl37, pl27, pl19... currently alive at pl32. Some day
  20. RazeBarb

I could never play hardcore. NEVER.
    All those precious items and xp I grinded....all for nothing if the lagspike hits me?
    I really don't understand how people can HC in D3 since the "first-game" lag is so extreme. I can hear my HDD scream every time when I encounter an elite for the first time after loading up the game.