Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Paragon 100 selffound, its done!

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Community Forum' started by InteNuIgen, Jul 6, 2013. | Replies: 14 | Views: 2400

1. InteNuIgen

InteNuIgen IncGamers Site Pal

Maybe nothing to brag about these days, but really a milestone for me :D

[​IMG]

A grand total of 682 hours in order to reach P100. I have never used the AH and never accepted any gear-gifts from other players.

I play mostly hardcore nowadays but i felt that this had to be done.
  2. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

That's very cool, congrats!

I've enjoyed watching your progress since release and it's very impressive that you got to 100!
  3. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

You made it! Congrats! I've also been doing mostly HC nowadays, but maybe I'll give my SC toons a little love and make the push towards 100 again.

sent from my GalaxySIII
  4. BaronScarpia

BaronScarpia IncGamers Member

Congrats InteNuIgen! And your wizard looks very cool!

(Edit: I'm leveling my GAH barb because I felt bad fom leaving him there. He was my first char on day 1...)
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  5. InteNuIgen

Thanks guys!

Yeah, i think she looks pretty cool :smug:

Wielding both a triumvirate and a Butchers Sickle and some flaming hot "hooker's boots" (my wifes expression when she saw her)

[​IMG]
  6. BaronScarpia

BaronScarpia IncGamers Member

This is another nice thing of SF characters - they have a nicer look (scarlet boots > baby blue boots). By the way, female DHs should be ashamed, she looks awesome. :)
  7. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

I think the female wiz is the best looking for sure. I always really liked the look of the white robe on her, although the purple on tal's is nice also. Love the red boots!
  8. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

Not to get too OT, but have you seen the wiz robed in Blackthornes chest and pants?! Best in show!

Also now that you've hit p100 care to join us on the Americas for self-found HC :)

sent from my GalaxySIII
  9. InteNuIgen

I would love to, i have only started a SC char there to test the connection quality.
    Latency is about 200 - 250 for me in Americas server (about 70 in Europe server).
    Let me think about it :)
  10. Grisu

Grisu IncGamers Member

Wow! Congrats! Good to see it can be done without AH/Trading :) I'm only Paragon 2 in SC, but I only play SC as a training ground for HC anyways.

btw, good to see that one can solo Inferno on MP4 self-found! Did you die a lot? And how are your HC endeavours coming along?
  11. InteNuIgen

Thanks!

No i almost never die on MP4, it takes a really nasty pack (or two!) and for me to get cornered in some way. Galvanizing ward and Blur helps out, and the life leech is a must.
    I have 2.5% from the Sickle and 1.5% from Blood magic for a total of 4%.
    I would love to find a Skorn with LL but no luck so far (i have found no less than 3 Skorns but none of them had LL).

Regarding HC, i have a P3 WD and a level56 DH, but the DH is no fun right now, sturdy as a wet napkin.
    I am currently leveling a Wizard :)
  12. Ivan E

Ivan E IncGamers Member

Congrats. You rock!

I will probably never get there myself as I don't play enough and play all 5 characters simultaneously, but combined I'm at 125 plevels (20-30 on each character). Not that that's anywhere close in cumulative experience to 100, but still. Awesome!

Also, in case it's relevant to the question raised earlier in the thread, I'm able to play self-found MP4 pretty easily on each class (maybe Wizard has the hardest time, WD and Barb definitely have the easiest). I also rarely die. My Barb is plvl 25 or so and can solo Inferno on MP6 without much of a problem. MP scaling isn't as bad as it seems so long as you're willing to kite and/or take defensive passives as necessary.
  13. gedda-d-e

gedda-d-e IncGamers Member

Grattis!

Great accomplishment! And like mentioned, we have had good updates along the way as well, all in all well done! Its fantastic to see a self found player make it, and with such style (not to mention the boots)!

/g
  14. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack IncGamers Member

Well done, hero!
  15. Jason Maher

Jason Maher IncGamers Member

Now that's an achievement. Unfortunately, I'm an AH addict (I actually find the AH min-game fun), so it's not something I'll ever achieve. Well done mate. :)