Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

overall ok barb question

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by MapleBarb, Feb 20, 2006. | Replies: 6 | Views: 489

1. MapleBarb

MapleBarb IncGamers Member

overall ok barb question

I'm mostly pvm but I was thinking of starting a barb that can not only be pvm but also do ok in pvp. so I was thinking of maxing ww, bo, shout, and then iron skin. What I'm not sure, and would apreciate your suggestions with is: should I max wpns mastery as well? and should I put 1 point in berserk or leave that one at 0. As a sidenote I should mention I am in ladder so I can get armour like fort and so on

Thanks in advance for your replies :)
  2. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

Of course you should max out your weapon mastery. Since you're going to be mostly PvM, I would put a single point into Berserk for killing immunes.
  3. smurfdogg

smurfdogg IncGamers Member

i agree but i would also put a single point into conc.....this is a very good skill for pvp....and again i agree put max # of points into the mastry of ur choice....(hopefully axe =)...idk ur gear so i dont kno how many plus to skills you got goin but i would think one point for WW just incase you need to chop thru large amounts of enemies....or people...wut ever comes first =)......and yes ur wc are very important as well but i wouldn't go thru the hassle of maxing these hopefully with ur gear they are above 20 but you shouldnt put more than 10 points in each until you max ur combat skills......and you should also think about natural resis just for the fact that you could work less on finding items with good resis cuz u'd have ur own
    ~peace out~
  4. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

1 pt BCcommand
    1 pt nat res
    1 pt speed

never forget about these
  5. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

Use Concentrate in PvP? You'll be torn apart by the WW barbs.
    The Warcries (Shout and BO) are worth the "hassle" of maxing them out. Extra life and mana aren't desirable to you?
  6. Zangetsu

Zangetsu IncGamers Member

I made a pvp barb and it does fine in pvm. I just switch storm shield with phoenix and resurrect my hireling with might aura. You also need life and mana leech items if your pvp equipment doesn't already have it.
  7. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

^Agree

-Hal