Today was chest. I didn't feel the need to record any of my chest stuff, but my workout was;
Drop set DB presses
Drop sets DB incline presses
Incline DB flyes
Latest Diablo 3 News
OT: Workout and Diet Log
Page 1 of 4
Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
You might have mentioned it in the other thread, but I'll ask for the sake of the other readers:
1. How old are you?
2. How long have you been training?
3. What were your primary stats six months ago?
4. What are your primary stats today?
5. What do you want your primary stats to be in six months?
Primary stats being:
- Body fat percentage
- Max bench, squat, and deadlift
- Calorie intake (daily and weekly)
These are fun statistics to have, and allows you to track progress incredibly well. Hope to hear from you soon!
2. I've been 'working out' sporadically for maybe 18 months? I did some when I was younger because I played a lot of sport, but there was a huge gap in between which we won't go into :badteeth: I've been 'training' for about 4 months When I got out of hospital I was 'around' 100 pounds. I weighed in a few days ago at about 180 I think, I'll check if I posted it.
BW - not sure
BF% - around 16% if I remember correctly
Bench - can't remember, very little, same for squat and deadlift.
Calorie intake - I was pretty much winging it^^
BW - 180ish pounds
BF% - no idea
Bench, no idea because I do drop sets. I also use DBs only now. Squat, 55kg for 3x7, and deadlift I did 100kg today as it happens, a new record for me.
Calorie intake - 3200-3400.
Today was back day;
Started with some deadlifts, 4 sets of 5 at 80kg, followed by a set of 1 at 100kg. I recorded 3 of the sets. I'll be honest, my form isn't great on the 100kg rep
Some BO BB rows at 60kg, 3 sets of 10.
T-bar Rows were up next, I love these... 70kg this week. I think I actually missed a couple of reps in my last set
No idea to be honest mate - everything from 13/14 till about 19 is a blur. I was very very ill, mentally. I was borderline 'morbidly slim' I guess. I'm planning to one day make a motivational video (based on fitness) for the hospital I was in to encourage patients to get active. Working out is the best medicine I have.
Page 1 of 4