Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Open Beta Withdrawal

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Beta Forum' started by ZwanZigZwolf, Apr 25, 2012. | Replies: 26 | Views: 15891

1. ZwanZigZwolf

ZwanZigZwolf IncGamers Member

Open Beta Withdrawal

I has it bad. :(

I spent an extra half hour in the gym today, it's leg work out day, trying to burn it off.
    Oh well, I guess I can continue watching Force's vids on Youtube.
  2. Drakk

Drakk IncGamers Member

Re: Open Beta Withdrawal

Haha I had it, but I figure I completed pretty much everything to do in the beta.. I'm happy saving my mouse-clicks for the real deal!
  3. Goury

Goury IncGamers Member

wanna share acc?
  4. RazeBarb

RazeBarb IncGamers Member

20 days to go.
    This is hell.
  5. marshmallow

marshmallow IncGamers Member

Day One: Witch Doctor spotlight video revealed! Lots of cool spells and monsters! New short story! Get your banner!
    Day Two: Growing weary now, no new videos in sight, giving up hope...
  6. Urzuxo

Urzuxo IncGamers Member

That actually sounds great :p keep doing good things, so you won't have your hands full come 15th may.

7. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

I suggest you spend that gym time working out your clicking finger. If your index finger doesn't have a bulging bicep, you're running the risk of a serious injury in the first week after launch.

8. Goury

Goury IncGamers Member

try click-and-hold instead of rapid-clicking
  9. Urzuxo

Urzuxo IncGamers Member

Yeah that's what I do. I seriously don't understand why people have to click literally 3 times a second even while moving. But I've seen threads of people complaining about finger pain, does that actually happen or are they just trolling? Because I've never ever in my whole life had pain in my fingers while playing a game.

10. Goury

Goury IncGamers Member

Some ppl just jokin and some other just not smart enough to understand joke. First ones helps to detect second ones.
  11. marshmallow

marshmallow IncGamers Member

Using the move command as much as possible will add months or years to your mouse's lifespan.
  12. Magikarp

Magikarp IncGamers Member

thank goodness, someone who works their legs

whats your stats?

13. korialstraz

korialstraz IncGamers Site Pal

Because it's a habbit? I like it, as it keeps me going with the flow of the game. Just look to Huskystarcraft and his APM spamming. He states to have similar issues.

I've had pains in my index finger before, most notably during longer periods of 6-8 hours of PC gaming a day. Add to that working/went to IT class wich carried with it lots of typing etc. I've actually had serious pain in my lower arm as well as index finger to the point I had trouble sleeping. >_>

14. Goury

Goury IncGamers Member

Buying a good mouse will add more.

15. Drakk

Drakk IncGamers Member

Hey sorry I just meant in open beta.. Wish I had a beta account! You can get some play time here though!

Frustrating that the battle.net forums are filled with WoW kids saying they got in even though they didn't opt in for D3 beta! It's the ONLY beta I'm opted in for and the only one I get invited to is the panda express beta for some reason. ?? Arg!

16. sgtTenor

sgtTenor IncGamers Member

ROTFL! That's hilarious! I've seen vids of Panda express beta and I'm underwhelmed. Mostly because nothing really has changed. I'm curious about the new class but I will not purchase this expansion cause I'm tired of paying a monthly fee for any MMO for that matter. All this money they got and they come up with Pandas? no new hero class? Only 1 new class? Hmm.

Any way withdrawals? Yes as a matter of fact I've been watching youtube vids of D3 and a guy playing it gives excellent insight on skills and theory-crafting. It's only less than 3 weeks away. Still though I've been tinkering with the skill calculator when I can be doing something more useful.

17. Drakk

Drakk IncGamers Member

Haha I was doing this too! Then I realized the farther ahead I get in my homework, the more D3 I'll get to play! Shooting for 2 weeks ahead in school. That plus 2 weeks off work and I'm set for my long awaited D3 geek-off!!

18. jurr

jurr IncGamers Member

Me thinks Blizz is scared D3 will kill WoW so they felt the need to throw together an expansion. Would also explain why they are offering free D3 with 1 year contract on WoW.

Although it's been years since I played D2, I'm having huge withdrawals after the open beta and none of my other timewasting games are doing the trick. Hope the launch is smooth although we all know better. Regardless I will be there with the rest, happily suffering through lag & disconnects & probably a server rollback or five.

19. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

That pretty much wraps up my feelings espc last sentence. I've also been thinking about which mods will benefit the monk the most. I'm giving GTA IV another beat down but that won't last. I know I'm going to hit that last week hard, nothing seems to have a challenge and I had so many connection issues yesterday that I can already see that D3 will be more about buying the item's that you feel you've been cheated out of from dc's. selling buying selling buying selling buying.

20. Ixnatifual

Ixnatifual IncGamers Member

Have been holding it together for a while, but after having played the beta, reflected a bit on it, and realising there's little more than two weeks left, I'm just about ready to explode! I seriously want to bash stuff with my Barbarian so much it's not even funny right now.