Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

OMG what has happend to my account ? please help.

Discussion in 'Tech Support for Diablo 3, Battle.Net & Systems' started by mortuus, Oct 17, 2012. | Replies: 4 | Views: 8591

1. mortuus

mortuus Diablo: IncGamers Member

So i cant login as of today to my account, i am getting Your login was incorrect error code 3 when i type in the authenticator. What the hell has happend? If i go here http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/swebarb-1612/hero/1524261 my profile chars it says its gone ???? wtf......... I HAVENT CHEATED OR ANYTHING.. and i havent got any email to my mail from blizzard or anything can anyone explain even if i got hacked how am i supposed to restore when i cant login on battle.net servers?????? never had any problem ever i dont understand.

Hm it seems i am not alone on this? http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5349035191

but i have not buying stuff with real money on AH? i am full legit never did anything wrong i dont get it....
  2. Toetag

Toetag IncGamers Member

I have a friend that this happened to today. He tried to login to his battle.net account from a work computer and it wouldn't let him. He received an email saying that his account was frozen for "unusual activity" and gave him instructions on how to unfreeze it. He followed the instructions like 15 times, but each time nothing happens. Somethings not right.
  3. nurman

nurman IncGamers Member

Contact Blizz support at this point.
  4. boglav

boglav IncGamers Member

I've had that happen that my account didn't recognize my authenticator codes, no matter what I tried. What I had to do was to remove my authenticator to be able to login. But I couldn't reattach the old authenticator any more. Luckily I was using the free android mobile authenticator on my phone, and if you reinstall it you get a new authenticator serial number. I've been using the new one for a few months with no problems.
    Until you get a reply from blizz try to detach the authenticator from your account to see if you have the same problem as I had.
  5. bobnsons

bobnsons IncGamers Member

Good luck with Blizz Support, they send an e-mail and if you follow it your account still won't work. When you reopen the ticket they keep replying telling you they told you how to fix it.