Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Nurse Kitteh Wednesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kitteh, Apr 24, 2013. | Replies: 13 | Views: 1600

1. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

RL: I was supposed to be at the gym, but Briony is ill so I'm off to pick her up from college and bring her back to mine to be nursed.

D2: Unlikely now.

OVG: Noes :(
  2. shintyguy

shintyguy IncGamers Member

Good Kitteh

RL: Nice suprise in post with latter from tax man saying I am owed a four figure sum as paid too much 2 years ago. Cheque should be here tomorrow. Might buy a that nice car I saw the other day !!!!! the one I wasnt allowed as had to pay for faimly holiday instead.

D2: Need to contact Blizzard to see about downloading it with my keys as my CDs have been left in a really safe place (read:lost). Gah, my broadband is ghastly so who knows how long that'll take

OVG: Found a couple of nicely addicitive games at a free site that may pass the evening
  3. Kitteh

4. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

D2: got my mostly-untwinked Fishymancer to Act V over the weekend and pushed to rescue Anya last night. I'm scared to death of fighting the Ancients - I've never had a HC character past the Cold Plains WP in Act I Hell - so I'm going into that fight on pins and needles tonight with WSK/Baal/Guardian later. No crushing blow on the merc or character, so going in with revives from Act 4 Hell re: Urdars with crushing blow to make fight go smoother. Decrep/Gumby golem ftw? Me hopes.
  5. GooberGrape

GooberGrape IncGamers Member

If you're worried, stick some TP scrolls in your belt. If/when things go south, pop a scroll and the ancients instantly vanish. Some may consider that cheese, but I say it's in the code so it's fair game.
  6. HolyPade

HolyPade IncGamers Site Pal

RL: been lost in the D3 land for a while, son is now almost 3,5y and I'm old.

D2: wanted to play some on my new pc but cant find my cd's, none of them. I have bought the game twice already, so I have double of everything lost somewhere. Well, back to digging in the basement. They're bound to be there somewhere. :D

Have a nice one, all!
  7. Cyrax

Cyrax IncGamers Member

RL: Another wasted day at work. Lunchbreak was great. Sun was shining, first time this year weather was good enough to go outside without a coat. It's a shame it'll plummet when weekend is about to happen, but i'll take whatever i can get.
    Tired even though i did go to bed early yesterday (for a change). Which means it'll be hellish tomorrow as it'll be late tonight. Got the last match of the season so i'll be gone in a little while. And most likely stay some at the bar after that. We're gonna lose, but i don't really care. We can't relegate anymore so considering how our season went that's a great achievement (due to injuries we've had to use substitutes for most of the season).
    Other than that i'm looking forward to my extended weekend.

D2: I wish, but no time today.
  8. djmbbandie

djmbbandie IncGamers Member

RL: Built-in-Gains Tax.

D2: Maybe.

OVG: Probably not.
  9. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie IncGamers Member

RL: Day off today. Nothing out of the ordinary. New flatmate is settling in OK, though she's too floaty for my tastes. Making plans for my EuroTrip over the summer. Recently started reading again so may make time for that later, and also scheduled a phone call with the girl I like for later.

D2: The chars I'm playing with my flatmate are so much fun I've restarted a standard BlizzSorc and am fiercely pushing her through A2 Norm, slow going when untwinked. I forgot how much I love GoMule, RWM and RuneWord Wizard.

OVG: Been playing some PoE but I've encountered a bug which halts my progression. Very off-putting as I was getting quite into the game. Also been playing some Nation Red, and still not coming anywhere near my previous high scores.
  10. Fabian

Fabian IncGamers Member

RL: Browsing wikipedia, I've self-diagnosed myself with a sleeping disorder. Bought some melatonin online, which will hopefully get through customs (not an allowed substance in lolSweden) and hopefully help treat symptoms. Moderately excited about it.

D2: Probably not. Might stream a bit, buut probably not.

Other stuff: Playing Dominion again despite the good website shutting down. Got to the top of the leaderboard today heh. Still a fun game.
  11. Kitteh

RWW? Never heard of that one before. Curious!
  12. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

Yeah, I'm not really worried about being unable to get a TP off to re-set. And I agree, fair game. I'm TP'ing on Cursed/Fanat/Might and maybe Extra Strong.
  13. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

FEEEEEE!

RL: worked. I also saw a doctor about some problems I've been having and they expect I probably have hypoglycemia. Not really a huge deal, just need to watch what I eat a bit more. It's kinda like the opposite of diabetes, but with mane similar symptoms. It's still possible I have diabetes, but they think the possibility of that is low.

D2:nah

OVG: PoE of course. Did some mfing and will probably try to level my flicker strike duelist later.
  14. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

TP is my last belt slot - and most often replaced.

:D

That can be taken so many ways.