Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

America Softcore Newly back, looking to try to get a Hellfire Ring

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Community Forum' started by wraith83, Jan 21, 2013. | Replies: 5 | Views: 1002

1. wraith83

wraith83 IncGamers Member

Hi all, I just came back to the game after stopping before Paragon was even introduced. I'd like to get a Hellfire ring.

I have never done ubers, and only have one key so far. I'm not super geared, unfortunately, either...

I'd be looking to join in with someone experienced to get a feel for how its all done, and contribute in whatever way I can!

Edit: wrayth#1500, I guess that's a little important :)
  2. xvDirtyDvx

xvDirtyDvx IncGamers Member

I'm kind of a new player... But I have done each uber boss solo and would love to find some people to do some key hunting/organ hunting with. I sent you a request.
  3. Apendecto

Apendecto IncGamers Member

I'm in the same boat. I've got three machines and self found guys. Apendecto#1552
  4. Kromv

Kromv IncGamers Member

I'm in exactly the same situation: Just back, new to all of this and want to work through it. Krom#1794
  5. mojolevel

mojolevel IncGamers Member

Not in the same boat here; I've stuck with D3 all along so far, but I can't say the same for most on my friends list and those that still play don't need hellfires. I prefer not to solo ubers, so if anyone wants to join me sometime, feel free: Mojo#1577 (just put something in comments about incgamers so I don't ignore you)

I usually do ubers on MP8, using a barb.
  6. domus

domus IncGamers Member

I play off and on but would like to get a hellfire as well. I've also never done ubers but am building keys (just got machine plans last night!!!).

I just built this monk and I am loving the Tempest Rush playstyle. I do have gear to switch back to a FoT / SW type setup if that is better for ubers.

I started testing higher MP runs with TR and got to MP5 no problem. Need to get a LS Skorn and then I'm gonna push even higher.

Add me - usually on evenings - CST.

Cheers
    Domus

GingerBuddha#1846