Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Newbie Assassin Build

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Quingu, Nov 20, 2012. | Replies: 2 | Views: 3205

1. Quingu

Quingu Banned

Hi

This is my build for my first serious, hell viable assassin. I would like to help me polish it a bit and check if it's indeed good enough for hell. The idea is to make a melee rogue, which is based on speed and poison.

Skills:
    MA
    Cobra Strike 20
    Dragon Claw 20
    SD
    Claw Mastery 20
    Weapon Block 1
    Venom 20
    T
    Nothing

Rest of the skill points into Fade, for all res.

As for gear I have no idea. I though about Trang's for +25% poison damage. Maybe Chaos claws, duress, shadow dancers, raven, bk3. I don't know what belt and helmet to chose. Amulet: highlord probably. Standard Might merc with treachery, obedience and andy. Generally, I would like to have good damage through poison. There is a problem with physical and poison immune monsters in this build, though. Your thoughts?
  2. Sass

Sass IncGamers Member

I recommend browsing Maxicek's Aggressin Guide. It's DClaw based, and pretty comprehensive in the different ways to approach it. :)
  3. Quingu

Quingu Banned

Thx. I overhauled it already. Tiger Strike 20 instead of Cobra Strike. Shadow Master 20, rest into Venom. Chaos on primary claw for IAS, etc.