Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New to battlenet, is meph quest bug a top farming method, what is good ?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Raistlinorb, Dec 25, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 4376

1. Raistlinorb

Raistlinorb IncGamers Member

Im following helvetes blizzard guide and im farming a quest bugged Mephisto, his drops are improved but theres still far in between anything thats even worth picking up.

Im so new to battlenet, and these temporary ban rules that im not sure which way to farm is the most effective.

Can someone please recommend efficient farming ways.

For example is travincal farming possible on battlenet ? In singleplayer i used to farm travincal on an average of 40 seconds and rehosting every 40 seconds, is that possible, joining a game every 40 seconds on battlenet. Will it get me temp banned.

If so whats the top way of farming high runes on battlenet then ?

Basicly i just need help to proven methods on battlenet i hope someone will share
  2. AntAnkh

AntAnkh IncGamers Member

If you try the Travincal method you described, you're going to get a ban. Travincal is pretty good for runes though. What most people normally do is farm more than one boss in a game. For example, you might do Andariel, Mephisto and Shenk/Eldritch. AFAIK, you can make 20 games an hour at most.
  3. Whitering

Whitering IncGamers Member

Bugging on Meph you miss out on, well, many of the boss in A5 that are easy to get to, Shenk/Eldritch and Pindle. Trancival is nice but it's definitely worth hitting up some other bosses so you don't risk a temp ban (12 hours).
  4. crumbs

crumbs IncGamers Member

You should try the pits, ancient tunnels or the icy cellar. These places pay off best when fully cleared out. The icy cellar can be quite dangerous at times spawning very strong boss packs. But if your on ladder it's also one of the best places to look for deaths fathom.

Countess has a high rune drop rate. But its best to clear her when your in the game alone because she will drop 3 runes more often with less people in the game due to runes having lower priority than items when generating drops.