Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

New to Amazon and Strafe

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Poppis, May 17, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 1616

1. Poppis

Poppis IncGamers Member

Hey, I'm kinda new to the amazon class but I just started a bowazon(Witchwild String) and I'm having some problems figuring out the Strafe breakpoints.

First, I found 3 different threads in the amazon forums that had the ias tables for strafe but ALL of them were different! So I have no idea which are the right ones.

Second, I have heard there is some kinda bug with the last strafe bp. Can somebody explain that a bit?
  2. royalairfarce

royalairfarce IncGamers Member

3. Poppis

Poppis IncGamers Member

Thanks for the calculator link. According to it wws upgraded to a diamond bow would only need 56 ias for the highest breakpoint. But then it doesn't show the 2 frame breakpoints at all. So I assume those are the bugged breakpoints? People in the thread you linked were talking about the bugged 120 and 160 strafe breakpoints. Somebody also said that there is no 2 frame strafe? So why were people suggesting going for those breakpoints if they don't in fact work? And is there some place one can check what these bugged breakpoints are since the calculator doesn't seem to show them?
  4. royalairfarce

royalairfarce IncGamers Member

Have been trying to find the 2 frame breakpoint myself back then, perhaps it worked in previous version? I really don't know. I just trusted the veterans on this and stopped looking any further. But u can always try and find yourself as much IAS as u can carry and see for yourself;)