Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New patch new pants SPF IFT

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Doctor Clock, Oct 18, 2012. | Replies: 127 | Views: 14167

1. Doctor Clock

Doctor Clock IncGamers Member

Old thread

Dropped off the first boss pack of my first game in the new patch. Nice way to start things off. Snicker Snack suggested a new thread if someone found something cool, so here it is.

[​IMG]
  2. Kimppi

Kimppi IncGamers Member

Found this yesterday:

[​IMG]
  3. SincereX13

SincereX13 IncGamers Member

4. BaronScarpia

BaronScarpia IncGamers Member

Just 1 and a half alternate to level before picking items again. Just stoping by to say that a friend of a friend has a barbarian that would love Kimppi's ring... Just saying! Nice finds, everyone!
  5. Kimppi

Kimppi IncGamers Member

Didn't need to think long about throwing it on my own barbarian either. Also got a belt upgrade for him today:

[​IMG]
  6. Ohmarinus

Ohmarinus IncGamers Member

Guys, what areas do you run? I tried A2 Vault of Assassin + The Oasis for the Keywarden, and I ran A3 Rakkis Crossing till Azmodan.

Only found 2 legendaries, and both dropped on wednesday playing on MP2. After this, nothing, not even a valuable Rare. Both Legendaries sucked *** too btw.

I would love to hear about a good spot!
    - Marinus
  7. Doctor Clock

Doctor Clock IncGamers Member

Here are my runs for each act.

Act1:
    Set quest to Imprisoned Angel 1st quest

Festing Woods
    Cemetary dungeons
    Weeping Hollow
    Fields of Misery until I find the Keywarden
    Leoric's Manor (1-2 packs outside)
    Warden/Butcher run

Act2:
    Set quest to the Black Soulstone last quest

Sewers of Caldeum (1pack)
    Black Canyon Mines WP, head South for Howling Plateau
    Black Canyon Mines
    Road to Alcarnus
    Path to Oasis WP -> Ruined Cistern (1pack)
    Path to Oasis, clear Oasis, dungeon(s) and Keywarden
    Desolate sands, VoA, and any other dungeons I find along the way

Act 3:
    Set quest to Heart of Sin 2nd quest

Tower of the Cursed wp, Arreat Crater lvl 1
    Tower of the Cursed straight down until Azmodan
    Keep Depths lvl 3 and lvl 1
    Rakkiris Crossing WP, clear south until Fields of Slaughter look for ice cave dungeon
    Stonefort
    Skycrown
  8. Ohmarinus

Thanks Doc :) I'll try A1 tomorrow! Haven't run A1 yet in this patch.

Just ran another 2 hours without any good rare or legendary, I have more than 250 mf and always play MP2.
  9. SincereX13

Couple of finds from tonight... I think the second one might be worth some money. Put it up on the auction house for 35m. See if that gets any bids.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. Ohmarinus

Too bad it sucks.

[​IMG]
  11. Painman

Painman IncGamers Member

I don't know if it's just the increased drop rate, a lucky streak, or both, but I've found 5 legendaries and 1 set piece since 1.0.5 went live.

I'll screenshot the ilvl 63 stuff:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Depth Diggers aren't rolled nearly as well as Doctor Clock's (congrats on those, man, very nice). They're marginally better than what my Barb currently has on, but only marginally... and they look pretty silly on a Barb.

Inna's... not going on my Monk, that's for sure. They'd tank her life and resists quite badly. I might put them on the DH... they'd hurt her resists too, but a DH that can run really fast doesn't need them as much. I'd just have to work on her color scheme...

Vile Ward - this specimen just sucks. Gold Find + Thorns for random props. Those red numbers are what my Barb sees looking at them. Nice armor and resist values, but there's still no way I can put these in the slot. These are brimstone.

I'll just list the others I found:

Balefire Caster - hand crossbow - Garbage, summarily brimstoned.
    Ageless Might - mighty belt - Just doesn't stand out in any way. Brimstone.
    Tzo Krin's Gaze - spirit stone

I'm not going to salvage the spirit stone right away... It does add life, DPS, IAS and has a high LPSS roll, but it has no resists. Might become usable depending on what else I find. Right now I'm worried about resists though.

I also found 4 more plans. 2 were only 4-prop (strike wand and orbit stones), but 2 were 6-prop:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let's hope I haven't exhausted all of my luck for the remainder of the weekend.
  12. SincereX13

Yeh, I think on MP1 drops are much improved as I now find that I expect to find uniques instead of hoping. Like you I have found about 6 or 7 uniques so far and 1 set in just a few days. I have also noticed that is seems that the odds of getting damage mods on rare weapons has been bumped up as well.
  13. BaronScarpia

BaronScarpia IncGamers Member

How I would react finding such belt:
    Blastooooooise! Nintendo sixty-foooooooourrrr!

(youtube videos on the links)

Gratz!

Just a note: I found a couple uniques with "no MF" while walking around with mrs. monk on nm mp 10. The high MP really "fixes" the drops.

Also, I found a emerald jeweler plan (flawless star, iirc, no screenies, already used) on act 1 inferno, MP 1.
  14. Ohmarinus

I hear a lot of people saying MP1 gave them most Legendaries and MP2-3 etc and higher gave them more rares.

What do you guys think? I play on MP2 all the time, and I've found one legendary today after Mara's Kaleidoscope, sad enough Frostburns which were useless.
    While my friends have found already multiple items that sold for over 150mil a piece. Thats saddening :p

[​IMG]
  15. Crunchy II

Crunchy II IncGamers Member

@Painman: seems pretty lucky to me, I'm still to find a post 1.05 legendary.

My first decent rare since 1.05:

[​IMG]

This is a hard one to value! Nice Average Damage, high life on hit and nice stats for either Barb or Monk. I've taken a punt at 20M buyout :p.

Edit: Didn't sell; going to try my hand at the RMAH!
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  16. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack IncGamers Member

Found some new items for my barb:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plus, two Legendaries:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The special proc on The Tormentor doesn't appear to work with spells cast, so......
  17. Crunchy II

My first 1.05 legendary!

[​IMG]

Pretty crap; it's now a Fiery Brimstone. Coincidently, FB are now 15K gold on Europe... shall I stop picking up legendaries as well as blues now? :rolf:

Another decent rare:

[​IMG]

Edit:
    Just got my second 1K DPS weapon.

[​IMG]

It's not bad, high LoH and CHD. If it also had a socket it'd be worth a lot and I'd be using it :p.
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  18. Painman

Painman IncGamers Member

@Snicker: Those Barb shoulders rock... Also re: Tormentor, it *is* bugged to only work with a normal attack, but the Enchantress will be able to charm stuff with it along with her spell. Sounds like you already brimstoned it, though.

I still had some luck in reserve for the weekend, it seems.

Set pieces:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just... wow. I had been hoping to find a chest armor upgrade for the Barb for a while now. I guess I found one. I looked for similar ones on the AH with big regen like that, and they're, well, expensive. Very. That's probably the most valuable item I've ever found right there. Not that I plan on selling it right away.

Plans:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My first jeweler design and I can't even use it, heh. Even if I had the intermediary plans, I'm a bit shy of 729 flawless square rubies at the moment! Well, I finally found one anyway.

One legendary worth reporting:

[​IMG]

Definitely not as powerful as my DH's revenant bow, but it's damn fun to use. With 24% run speed and the shot speed from this thing, it's a bit reminiscent of the goold old Speedazon days.

Found a couple nice rares too, but Photobucket is being glitchy with those uploads. A dual crit/int ring for my WD that gave her almost 5K more DPS, and an 1150 DPS 2H sword that's sort of like a 2H version of Crunchy's spear. 1960(!) LOH and 194% extra crit, but no mainstat or socket. Still, my WD used it to thwart Cydaea's spiderlings and has now beaten Act 3.
  19. Crunchy II

@Painman: how do you find so much stuff? Do you run at MP10 with Paragon level 100? :rolf: Seriously though, what char and MP do you run?
  20. SincereX13

Couple new items from my last few sessions. Also now have 4 Act II keys and 1 Act 1 key.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]