Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

New Help thread for all purposes

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Gorny, Oct 11, 2005. | Replies: 289 | Views: 13849

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorny

Gorny Banned

New Help thread for all purposes

The old one was out of control, so here is a new one.
  2. cynicalcat1

cynicalcat1 IncGamers Member

anyone interested in doing the ubers for me?i have tried and failed enough that i will bow my head to the inevitable and seek help.my necro just cannot cut it.whisper if you can help. *cynicalcat11
  3. Pimousse

Pimousse IncGamers Member

Hi, what realm are you playing on ? Are softcore or hadcore? Are you ladder or no ladder?

I don't think I will help you but these are the information people who want to help you need.

cheers
  4. twelvebagger

twelvebagger IncGamers Member

If you're on E-SC-NL I'll certainly help you this evening. I should be on between 5 and 9 CST
  5. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

I can help you if you're playing Europe Softcore Ladder. Needless to say the Hellfire Torch will be yours and all the reward I expect is a "Thank You !" :lol: :thumbsup: !

- Frosty
  6. sigmanova

sigmanova IncGamers Member

i too, will gladly help if it is US East SC NL. I have a smiter that can do Trist under 3-4 mins. :D

*dj_sigma
  7. cynicalcat1

cynicalcat1 IncGamers Member

Hi, what realm are you playing on ? Are softcore or hadcore? Are you ladder or no ladder?
    I don't think I will help you but these are the information people who want to help you need

crap i always forget to add this info for people.got to remember that in the future. anyway it got done thanks anyway guys.
  8. tepe

tepe IncGamers Member

Need Some Trist Help

I currently have tristram open and am having some difficulties :(

Im on USEast Softcore Ladder so if anyone would like to help please whisper me in game *tepe2 or respond here.

Thanks,
    Pete

<edit>Diablo and Ball are dead and Meph has like this ->| | much life left. It would really suck if that was the difference between success and failure.
  9. tepe

tepe IncGamers Member

Sorry for the double post but I can't edit my precious post any more. I am still in the game and am unable to kill meph. If someone can help me take out meph quickly I will be willing to pay 2xlum. I know its not much but hey, for what could be about 20 seconds work its not bad I figure :)

Thanks,
    Pete
  10. xberto

xberto IncGamers Member

I got trist open and I cant do a thing against these guys. HELP! I'm not sure how to zone unless your on my friends list so zone me with your name. I may have screwed up and only made the game for 2.
    Zone me if you can help *xberto

NVM. it is done. was not bad once i figured out to taunt the minions and get them killed then charge in on baal first. He took a while to beat up but once i was close enough and frenzied, with LL, on him my life was pretty stable. Meph and Diablo went in the same manner. Keep a distance, taunt most the minions out of my way and then charge in a frenzy.

equipment:Duel Grief PBs, Fort, Up'd Arreats, Draks, Verdungos, Eth gores, Highlords, Ravenfrost, Carrion Wind, Anni, life and other misc charms.
  11. Orphan

Orphan IncGamers Member

You should probably mention your realm, otherwise we won't know where to check.
  12. Andy2702

Andy2702 IncGamers Member

Can someone help me mule? My sorc is loaded with crap to sell :lol: Preferably with a high post count and a good reputation :cool:.

USWEST SC LADDER.

13. Bechy2k2

Bechy2k2 IncGamers Member

I could help you, would just have to make a USwest acc...lemme know if u still need help
  14. Andy2702

Andy2702 IncGamers Member

Thanks a lot for your help.

Greatly appreciate it :) :thumbsup:.
  15. warriorrk

warriorrk IncGamers Member

What to imbue/when to imbue items

Hi, i'm not sure if this is the right place to post but I don't know where else to. Anyways, I have a level 55 barbarian and i saved my imbue from nightmare. I didn't know what to use the imbue on. I know that the better your character level the better imbue you get, but what item should you imbue? And what kind of improvement can i expect? For instance if i have a 180 defense armor and get it imbued, how much will it be after the imbue? alright, thx.
  16. taiga

taiga IncGamers Member

Hello there.

I have a trist open on Eu Sc L, and i cant make it. My smiter is too weak to do it. Plz if anyone can help me... HELP ME! Wisp me *taiga
  17. spigger

spigger IncGamers Member

old account 1.10 does not open?

Hi,
    I'm currently playing a lvl 83 assasin and started playing since the new patch 1.11 (after my friends kept on begging to join the game). We have however a friend in our group who cannot play now. He quit before patch 1.11 and wants us to keep his account alive until he can play again. Problem is that we cannot open it....
    Login and pass are correct, but we keep having the screen "please wait". Would that be because his account was still on the old patch? Any other ideas? What could we do (at the moment he does not have access to his cd's, so he cannot easily download patch 1.11)?
    Tnx
    Spigger
  18. Peregrine

Peregrine IncGamers Member

Nope, the patch shouldn't be an issue. It doesn't matter which patch the account was created on. And if the account was expired, it should give a "this doesn't exist" message. The most likely problem is something with your internet connection... can you log on with other accounts?
  19. Painman

Painman IncGamers Member

Never mind, I shut the game down
  20. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

Hi, I'm on useast nl sc. I'm looking for someone to help me with a quick xfer. Nothing valuable so if you're interested post your account name here. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.