Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need some tips on how to kill Diablo.

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Flamme, May 26, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 4564

1. Flamme

Flamme IncGamers Member

Ok, so I reached Diablo with my werebear/summoner druid at lvl 27. I just have no ide on how to kill him. My first, very bad attempt, ended in him killing one of my 3 wolfs and my HoW before I could even see him, I summone them up again, only to see 2 of them dead and the third one at half hp, before I could hardly scratch him, ofcourse my mercenary went the same way and I just barealy manged to use a portal myself. My second attempt went even worse, getting myself killed still with very little dmg done to him.

Any ides? I'm playing pure, so not great gear, but still lvl 27 should be high enough to kill him, isn't it? I just need some better tactic I think, so if anyone could help me with that, I would appriciate it.

I got 54% fire resist, but can up it to 63% if I swap out the 10% faster cast rate amulet. ​
  2. MonkeyFace

MonkeyFace IncGamers Member

Hi,

I've just killed Diablo with a Werebear/Summoner. I found the wolves to be pretty much ineffective like you said (I had Summon Dire Wolves with 12 points in it). I was at level 31, so I had a couple of points in Grizzly, which really helped! My merc and HoW died pretty quickly but Grizzly was a little more resilient. I used it as a distraction and then attacked Diablo from the back. Then it was just a case of resummoning Grizzly and doing it again.

To be honest, levelling up to get Grizzly probably wouldnt hurt your chances!

Hope that helps :)

3. Hartside

Hartside IncGamers Member

Use nokazon amu and kill kill kill if it was me id use fire claws farm some sheal runes get some nice ias going charge maul up first then let him have it :) if you get nokazon it will be a breeze and list your gear and skills might be able to help more
  4. melissa

melissa IncGamers Member

At level 27 I don't think he can even use a shael rune, they are level 29. He said he's pure so he's using what he finds at his level.

I'd try to gather as many rejuv/full rejuvs as you can, or if that's not too viable, just be prepared to chug regular potions like they are going out of style. Chug one even if it doesn't LOOK like you currently need one. The toughest attack of Diablo's is that nasty pink lightning. You have to learn to watch for the signs he's going to cast that and be prepared to move away. I would suggest a hit and run tactic rather than trying to go toe to toe, hit, run, regroup, resummon, hit town for more potions, whatever. Make sure your merc is as well equipped as you can so he has more staying power.