Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need some help: Where do I start?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by tinncann25, Dec 27, 2012. | Replies: 1 | Views: 1127

1. tinncann25

tinncann25 IncGamers Member

I hope I can redeem some advice on this forum...after a lot of posts for D2 haha....

I am not new to the game; I just haven't touched it in a few months. So much has changed. I think I got to Inferno act3 within 2 weeks of the game coming out. I had some decent gear, but couldn't progress. Now I am getting some playing in; I don't even know where to start.

My player profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/jieshi99-1412/hero/1584171

I have old versions of andy's and ik pieces, I didn't know they came out with new ones, but they are a lot better haha.

Does anyone have advice on gear? perhaps a build? Also a few pointers on where to start in terms of grinding or AH. (I have ~10mm gold left)

Thanks,
    Tinn
  2. JEB90

JEB90 IncGamers Member

First. for the build, I'd swap out Ruthless for one of your defensive passives. Then, for bang for the buck, I'd look for weapons with sockets (for emeralds) and some movement speed on boots. You should be able to get decent ones for your budget.