Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need some advice.

Discussion in 'Demon Hunter' started by kidyak, Jan 21, 2013. | Replies: 5 | Views: 3550

1. kidyak

kidyak IncGamers Member

2. Otarin

Otarin IncGamers Member

Well, upon first glance, a manticore with a second socket and another fancy emerald would up your damage some. With your budget, you could also splurge on a mempo with crit chance, which would be a boost. If you really want to blow some cash, you can also upgrade the nat's boots to a pair with 175+ dex, but I haven't priced those recently.
  3. kidyak

kidyak IncGamers Member

Would the trade off be worth it for the extra crit damage a second socket would give me? I've been pricing the 2 socket mantis and the only ones I can afford would either be low dps or no dex ones.
  4. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

I did some experimenting with that. My 1100 dps two socket manti w/o dex does the same DPS as a 1300 DPS one socket w/o dex. Hope that helps. Also, you're at the point where any upgrades are going to cost upwards of 50m... aka not really worth it. I would save it and hope that 1.0.7 brings many people back and you can sell that gold for $.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Cambylobacter

Cambylobacter IncGamers Member

Right now, I honestly don't think you need to upgrade anything. You'd end up paying vast amounts for a really small increase.
  6. kidyak

kidyak IncGamers Member

Thanks for the advice. I upgraded my nats and manticore. Other than that, everything is cost prohibitive right now.