Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

>>>>> Need/offer help on quests etc? Arrange gaming sessions? Ask here! <<<<<

Discussion in 'Europe Trading' started by krischan, May 21, 2012. | Replies: 8 | Views: 1868

1. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

If you are looking for a fellow forumer to help you with something in-game, please post in this thread or make use of our Player Matchup forum. There's no need to make your own thread about it here. Doing so is not allowed and it will lead to infractions issued on all its participants.

Whatever potential confidential information you might post in this thread, do so at your own risk. Scammers read this forum, too. If someone agrees to lend you a hand, it's best to exchange confidential through our Private Messaging feature. When you do meet up in-game, be sure to double-check your new friend's battletag or whatever carefully to help ensure that you are indeed dealing with the same person you met here.

Please be aware that it might take a bit time to get a reply to your request. Also note that, depending on the time of day/night, there may not be any compatable forumers available to lend a hand. Such is life.

You May use this thread to:
    • Ask for help with quests, rushes etc. for free
    • Ask for a fellow forumer to assist in moderating a trade

You May Not use this thread to:
    • Beg for free items.
    • Ask item value questions.
    • Chat about the game, your life etc. We have an off-topic thread for that purpose.
    • Offer or ask for help with quests, rushes etc. for a price. You are allowed to trade rushes or leveling services through a regular, separate trading thread.
    • Perform trades
  2. krischan

Re: >>>>> Need/offer help on quests, muling etc? Arrange gaming sessions? Ask here! <

Feel free to correct me on the above. I had far less time to play D3 since its release than I hoped for, so my experience and familiarity with the game is still a bit low.
  3. KTang

KTang <font color="#93ad4f">Official Diablo 3 Item Value

Re: >>>>> Need/offer help on quests, muling etc? Arrange gaming sessions? Ask here! <

Muling is the only thing that isn't necessary anymore :) Unless people are exchanging between accounts, though with the 10 char limit I think that's doubtful.

KT
  4. krischan

OK, any mention of muling is removed now.
  5. Noorlander

Noorlander IncGamers Member

I'm stuck at Belial hell, I would appreciate some help.

Edit:

I've got him, but thanks!
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  6. Eryendil

Eryendil IncGamers Member

I'm hoping to reach Belial in Hell on Sunday, feel free to drop me a PM with your Btag if you're still struggling with it by then.
  7. kimadactyl

kimadactyl IncGamers Member

I could do with some inferno belial help if anyone would be willing! thanks :)
  8. Xabarasilmatto

Xabarasilmatto IncGamers Member

Need help on Zolton Kulle Inferno (hope that inferno is the last diff for english player too, they make some mistake on italian translate).

IlMatto#2979
  9. EquiLa

EquiLa IncGamers Member

If anyone is having problems with a boss or whatnot feel free to contact me on Equila#2341. Can help with pretty much everything up until A4 Inferno. Just toss me a message ingame and I'll see what I can do to help :)

Disclaimer: Not really interested in helping you level up but can help you progress past bosses.