Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need help in changing the colors of dropped items

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by oup, Apr 10, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 2082

1. oup

oup IncGamers Member

Hello everyone :)
    What I'm about to ask is maybe a delicate matter and I do not wish to offend anyone with it.
    I actually read entire user agreement :smug:
    Never did that before...was cool :)

Anyway...I'm playing diablo 2 lod with my sister in lan before I get the new machine for diablo 3. I was wondering is there any sort of mod or is it possible to alter the colors of certain items when they drop on the ground. For runes per se or i dont know...is it doable to give a different color for items on the floor? Is there any "mod" that could improve gameplay in single/lan and that could make gameplay even more enjoyable than it is or it is considered "illegal" and you guys don't wanna have anything to do with it? I don't know as i said, didn't play for a really long time, maybe something's changed.
    Well, all in all, thanks for help in advance and new member started lurking :yes:
  2. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Runes are "orange" atm. No real need for this...
  3. oup

oup IncGamers Member

i'm on 1.12 thats why i didnt notice it...
    guess i'm gonna update it..
    btw is there any changes in single player game? or all additional stuff are implemented in realm play? such as some bonus bosses, quests etc...why did blizz didnt put some extra fun in single lan...not everyone wanna play bnet. numerous times i LAN-ed with my friends and i always wondered "why not..." :))
    anyway, Archone, thanks for reply, appreciate it.
  4. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

I dont think that certain Ladder-Only Runewords work in SP, there is a mod however that enables them though. Iirc, it can be found somewhere in the SP part of the forums!
    Other than that, everything other then the Uber quest/Diablo Clone is available in SP.

You are still up btw? :) I just got up, need to go to work! ;)
  5. oup

oup IncGamers Member

Ok gonna check SP parts of the forums tomorrow. Haha ye a friend kept me awake -.- chatting with her really drags me deep into the night and time flies. similar to playing diablo2 :D
    i'm so sad uber quest diablo clone isnt available in SP. would add a certain thrill in the LAN game most certainly :)

Well i'm gonna hit the bed...morning jogging and workout and studying awaits for the rest of the day. Have fun at work :)