Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need advice on skill build for my gear setup.

Discussion in 'Witch Doctor' started by Lazer LXXVII, Feb 2, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 5919

1. Lazer LXXVII

Lazer LXXVII IncGamers Member

Here is my gear setup:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zarski843-1828/hero/2216186

What would be a good support WD skill build? I usually play with 1-2 friends who play as barbarian and monk. I usually hang back and use my pets to tank and draw attention off of them, then slow them down and do so additional damage. Does anyone have any advice on some effective changes?
  2. Doctor Clock

Doctor Clock IncGamers Member

When I used to run MP4 with a few friends, this is the build I would use:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#bdUfTQ!eTY!bZZccbWidowmaker spiders do decent dps and give a lot of mana back, allowing you to drop VQ. ZB because they do a lot of damage, and you have the resists that you should be able to survive just fine, could easily be swapped for a different attack if you wanted. Soul Harvest is preference, but more damage is always good. Spirit Walk, obviously. I like Bruiser because he can stun some annoying enemies that run away, and Restless giant always seems to go off against trash anyways. BBV for a big group damage bonus. You could also use Mass Confusion Paranoia, which is similar. For passives, Spirit Vessel, no brainer. I like Grave Injustice for reducing the cooldown on BBV/MC. If you run ZB, you don't need a lot of pick up radius to make it worth it. Third passive slot is preference. I use Gruesome Feast because I have a Thing of the Deep.
  3. Lazer LXXVII

Lazer LXXVII IncGamers Member

Hmm interesting, I might play around with those a bit! I think I will avoid the Voodoo though, as much as I loved it, lasting only 20 seconds and cooling for 120 seconds was steep. Definitely like some of those ideas though.
  4. Dogbert

Dogbert IncGamers Member

Zombie bears when it takes time to kill monsters.
    Acid cloud when it takes little or no time to kill monsters.
    Spirit vessel sucks.

That is all.
  5. Doctor Clock

Doctor Clock IncGamers Member

Blasphemy!