Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need advice on my assasin HC on hell.

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by ghostmark, Feb 22, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 583

1. ghostmark

ghostmark IncGamers Member

Need advice on my assasin HC on hell.

First Hardcore char after ..what was it again? 8 years i think....anyway ,into the problem.
    I am right now lvl 74 lighting trap spec , and i am on act 2, the problem is those lighting immunity monsters.
    is there a way to deal with them? My first thought was to respec on the martial arts tab and use phoenix strike and the other skills on the left.(i read some of the guides here).
    I am not sure if i will be able to survive the monsters or even kill them with my current gear.( my gear is pretty crap)

a list of my gear:
    equiped on me : http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss147/ghost333gr/equiped.jpg
    also i have a new chest : http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss147/ghost333gr/Screenshot014.jpg
    on stash: http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss147/ghost333gr/onstock.jpg

will i be bale to deal with monsters as a melee ? how can i find better and easier to get gear?

also do note that i have various resistances charms on inventory.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  2. Krupa

Krupa IncGamers Member

Re: Need advice on my assasin HC on hell.

hi

how is ur current skill placement?
    which runes do u have available and what are your resitances like?
    what mercenary do you have and what does he use?
    do you play online or single player? ladder or non-ladder mode?

for level 74 i´d advice:

20 into ligtning sentry, death sentry, fireblast
    1 into each shadow tree skill
    rest into shockweb

that should give 2.8k light dmg and 1.35 k fireblast damage, enough to deal with everything non light and fire immune.
    if u have a shadow master around, cast mind blast and cloak of shadows excessively, you should be on the safe side.

you could run hell andy or in nightmare shenk, eldritch, pindle and baal. treachery is a solid armor (shael thul lem) with skills, ias and chance to cast lvl 15 fade, gives you everything you need. if there is no spare lem yet, smoke (nel lum) gives nice resitances.
    i´d personally prefer a weapon/shield over a claw/shield over the claw/claw you use, because of the easy to come by rhyme (shael eth) shield with its 'can not be frozen'. it makes retreats much easier. accompany it with a spirit (tal thul ort amn) sword or one of the claws u have. the damage will decrease, but the survivability is better imo
  3. ghostmark

ghostmark IncGamers Member

O_O fast response.

skills: http://www.diablofans.com/page/tool...001111193100130e60k1k0l0l0l0l0l0l000000000l00

no fade resistances are
    +4

with fade check the screen with the chest :p

i have as merc the nightmare act2 the one with the freeze aura
    he has equiped an insight rune.

i have the spirit runes ready, but i cant find a sheild with 4 slots or make one(failed 2-3 times)

and i miss the lem for the armor.

edit: i play ladder on europe server and just found the lem so treachery then?
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  4. Krupa

Krupa IncGamers Member

the merc should be a decent tank, specially since most things should be dead pretty quickly.
    if u respec and max fireblast, the LIs won´t pose much of a threat and it is for sure the easier way, than to use the martial arts tree
    a treachery is a very solid choice and should u find something better, fares well on the merc

i should have seen the res screen :doh: oh well^^