Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

NA: Iridescent Tear

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Market & Economy Discussion Forum' started by SnickerSnack, Mar 10, 2013. | Replies: 1 | Views: 3723

1. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack IncGamers Member

I dumped ~3million in to these not too long ago. They're almost to the point where I can cash out and not lose anything. How high do you think they'll go?
  2. Katniss

Katniss IncGamers Member

My guess would be about 2000 gold per at most. They have been increasing steadily since the patch. The best speculation would be to monitor your intake of rares and determine the average amount you get from censoring them per item. The price of Iridescent Tears is likely to top out a little higher than whatever this figure is since it will be a choice between vendoring the rare to sell it for gold to buy the material versus salvaging it to get the material. When you account for the dropping price of Exquisite Essence, too (which you also gain with the salvage), this is why I guesstimate about 2000ish.

Anyone who invested heavily in tears when they were back at 500 or so per unit should stand to benefit dramatically. Hell, it might be good to sell now even since that would be about a 3x return of profit after taxes. But, again, the price continues to increase so perhaps you should keep speculating. I assume it will eventually go down once everyone has crafted their BoA gloves.