Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[N] Generous giveaway after a long time gone =)

Discussion in 'Europe Standard - Ladder' started by Nevermor, May 5, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 816

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevermor

Nevermor IncGamers Member

Hi,
    I hope I don't break any rules by making this thread but I gave away all my stuff when I left D2 for D3 (biggest mistake ever...) and now I'd like to get back to D2 but I'm so depressed by the idea of doing all over again, especially since my account is now deleted since I didn't log on for a while... :crazyeyes:

So i'm asking for your kindness to help me build a character back on the ladder. I hope, you guys can help me the same way I helped some people when I gave my stuffs away last year, I'd really appreciate it. :whistling:

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Have a nice day ! :thumbup:
  2. macbeth

macbeth IncGamers Member

just a heads-up: ladder reset is imminent (14th of may) and everyone will be starting from scratch so you might want to postpone your re-entry to the ladder until then :).
  3. CrSynth

CrSynth IncGamers Member

Hi there Nevermore,

First off, yes I think you are right, this is the wrong forum for posting this thread.

Secondly, I think most of us can safely say that we've all been in this position. This is maybe the 5th time i've returned to play Diablo :) I would love to help you out where I can, though I've also been giving things away as everyone is getting ready for ladder reset. This is probably the best time in my opinion for you to have returned, everyone starting from scratch. Less than ten days away from the reset.

Lastly, I see this is your first post, though I'd like to encourage you to stay aware of the forums here as they will be booming with life once again very shortly!

Good luck!
  4. Nevermor

Nevermor IncGamers Member

Hi, thanks for the answers.

Alright, I didn't know about the reset, it's a great timing then xD.
    And yeah this is a new account since I couldn't get my hands back on my real one... I traded a lot of stuffs on these awesome forums =(
    I may be posting the same thread in the non-ladder forum, so I can busy myself to Diablo 2 with something to start on.

Thanks again, and good luck for the reset then !
  5. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

It's not allowed to ask for free items in the forums here. Besides, it looks a bit dubious to do that with your first two postings.

You better don't do that ;).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.