Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My trap brings all the Humans to the yard, I'm like, are you a retard? Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kitteh, Jun 28, 2012. | Replies: 6 | Views: 458

1. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

RL: Germany vs the Azzuri, come on Italy!

D2: Moving my fishy through normal act5.

OVG: Doubt it...
  2. Cyrax

Cyrax IncGamers Member

RL: Mentioned in the yesterdaily that my boss might ask me to move my holiday. Today it became reality. He asked if there was a chance i would be willing to come to the office next week. It's something that had priority last year short before my summerholiday (had to explain a co-worker how to do this because it couldn't wait till i got back from holiday). Got delayed then. Now a whole year passed and all of a sudden once more it can't wait till i'm back from a well deserved holiday? I don't think so. I told him to shove it (ok, i did phrase that a lot nicer ;) ). He didn't like it, but he did understand my reasoning.

Weather is hot and a bit humid. I like it. Tonight we're supposed to get some bad weather. We'll see.

Gonna play badminton tonight which will be tough with this weather. This also means i can't see the Germany vs. Italy game :(.

D2: Not today.
  3. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

Hurray for badminton!

RL: Work and tonight I will begin tutoring a student. This is pretty exciting. He was home schooled, and somehow I don't know anyone who has been before, so it'll be interesting to see what difference there is that I can pick up on.

D2: Probably not.

OVG: Maybe one run through the binding of isaac? I'm not sure. I'm sort of waiting for the last update which is expected tomorrow. Might play precipice of darkness (is that the name? I already forget). It's kind of a quirky modern-ish story in a 16-bit RPG format. Some interesting job classes, such as "slacker" and "dinosorcerer" (can't wait to get that one). Music is nice which is a must for RPGs I think. If it can't stand anywhere close to the awesomeness that is FF music, then I won't bother with it.
  4. djmbbandie

djmbbandie IncGamers Member

RL: Begin preparing to study for final.

D2: Hmm... work on spearzon or pure blizz sorc.

OVG: nope.
  5. One nOOb to rule them all

One nOOb to rule them all IncGamers Member

RL: I think it is literally hotter than hell outside. Plus dew points in the 70s means I am not doing anything today. My sister wanted me to help her move her couch and the last few things she has in her old apartment and I laughed at her.

D2: I am going to try to get my Paly to hell, currently act 2 NM. Or at least to a high enough level to complete the item build i want to use.

OVG: not today
  6. Lasagnamantis

Lasagnamantis IncGamers Member

RL: Going suit shopping in a few.

D2: Progressing through A2 NM with my Windy Druid, luckily maggot lair 3 was very small. Staff of Teleport is amazing.

OVG: Played a bunch of LoL, won some, lost some, ended up at the exact same Elo as before.
  7. Moar

Moar IncGamers Site Pal

RL: The "chat" was not nice. Boss is a "not allowed word here". Germany lost. This day sucks.

D2: Just some LK runs before I change the map tomorrow.

OVG: Nope.