Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My Manhood Burns Tuesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kitteh, May 1, 2012. | Replies: 12 | Views: 648

1. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

My Manhood Burns Tuesdaily

RL: Just spilt fresh coffee into my crotch... College this morning, sleep this afternoon.

D2: Noes

OVG: Possibly some Torchlight/BoB. Download Kingdom Strongholds last night, basically just Evony, and I got bored of Evony a long time ago...
  2. Red Wine Lips

Red Wine Lips IncGamers Member

Re: My Manhood Burns Tuesdaily

RL: Went shopping this morning, relaxing this afternoon, drinks with some friends tonight.

D2: Not sure yet. I'll probably play a bit now, maybe some MFO.

OVG: Maybe. Everyone talking about Torchlight makes me want to try it again. I've had it for ages and got bored of it fairly quickly the first time.
  3. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

RL: Going over to my friends to chop some wood, and eat some grilled meat.

D2: Maybe.

OVG: Minecraft.
  4. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Well the the explanation for the title was much better than I anticipated.

RL: Hopefully someone is coming to fix the thing which is hanging off my roof. Unfortunately it's wet so I'm not sure if they will.

D2: Nope.

OVG: No CoX. Levelling in Cabal. Apparantely I need to get to 140 by Monday or I won't be able to level because everyone will be farming. Oddly levelling is done in zones (some of which are open to two factions which can PvP each other) rather than in instances (dungeons). Completely different to CoX and I have to say I prefer the way CoX does it. (And CoX separates PvP out totally so it can be avoided.) Oh well. Off to stand in a zone for a few hours pressing three keys and trying to read this site on the other computer. Some good articals on that site; I particularly enjoyed Singularity University: meet the people who are building our future where Buzz Aldrin feels like a bit of an under achiever and The real CSI: what happens at a crime scene?.

Have a good day all.
  5. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

Indeed.

RL: Quiet day. Halfway through my shift. Afterward, I'm going to the grocery store, I'll eat something that's ultimately bad for my health, then chill out in front of the computer until the desire for sleep washes over me. Can't complain about such an easy going day.

D2: Some MFO runs. I'm not doing well. I knew I wouldn't have a lot of time to play, but even still I'm disappointed in my current results. Only three more days of potential running, so I hope my luck turns soon.

6. Ojimijam

Ojimijam IncGamers Member

I guess everyone jumped to the same conclusion....

RL: Start revising for my Sale of Goods and Agency exam next week. Got plenty of time so im gonna take it fairly easy. Probably go to the shops and run a few errands as well. Probably end up just chilling and watching the snooker.

D2: Still a no.

OVG: Fallout Tactics. Its a pretty old game that i had a demo for ages ago and just wanted to play. Saw it cheap and bought it.
  7. Jason Maher

Jason Maher IncGamers Member

RL: Still cursing United's pathetic performance against Citeh this morning.

D2: Playing my Ranger.

OVG: Nope.
  8. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

Herpes?

Thyiad, what are these games of which you speak? RPGs?
  9. djmbbandie

djmbbandie IncGamers Member

RL: Operations Management Case Studies.

D2: operations Management case Studies

OVG: Operations management case studies.
  10. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

RL: Classes today on elementary differential equations and on tripple integrals in cylindrical coordinates. Sounds worse than it is.

D2: Got some in this morning, and will play some this evening. I'd like to be finished up with Normal by the weekend. 2.5 characters left to get through act V.

OVG: Everyone should check out Conceptis... shameless plug for a great puzzle sight. I'm actually working up a mathematical framework to describe the isometries present in the various puzzle types.
  11. RuddyC

RuddyC IncGamers Member

Gonorrhea...

RL: mayday holiday. Relaxed at home, swam, run 10k. Burn feels good.

D2: finished act 2 normal with whacky wand char. Very slow, the tombs took 3 hours to clear.

12. BaronScarpia

BaronScarpia IncGamers Member

RL: I could retry to watch The Avengers on theater but the lines yesterday were soooooo insane (today is Labor's Day). I should at least buy tickets but...

D2: It's so cold and damp outside that you can hear "The sound of silence". That means another pat. I have 14 days to make 5 pats/mats...
    Edit: Just discovered that mr. Zeal/Ranger pally is wearing a Damaged Skull Cap and an Azure Hard Leather Armor on early NM... 1.09 Ravenclaw FTW...
  13. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

Time to go see the exam I wrote for differential equations. I'd like to see how my mark was 94 rather than 90 in the course, as expected. I'm assuming the prof adusted the marks, or something.

D2: MFO. You know it. I'd like to put in another 4 hours today.
    OVG: Maybe try a tiny bit of darkstone, though last I played I was incredibly overpowered by the monsters in the dungeon I was in.