Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My first android application for Diablo3

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by raxden, Mar 23, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 6741

1. raxden

raxden IncGamers Member

Hi all!

I´m a android developer and i have decided that my first application must be based on the Diablo3 universe, so I have started to work and here you have it! i´m wait youro opinion, any advice will be appreciated. I hope you like the design.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.esthar.d3.sserver

I put a summary of the APP:

Diablo3 - Server status allows you to know the availability of the Blizzard servers and any immediate incidences through the notification system. The application has been developed and optimized to preserve the maximum device resources. The server information is obtained through the official Blizzard website.
    Features
    • Check all servers in different regions of Diablo3.
    • Know instantly any change in the status of servers through the notification system, allowing individual frequency settings for each server.
    • Restore your notification settings when you restart your device.
    • Allows manually update status servers.
    • Holo interface.
    • All devices are supported.

regards!
  2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator; Clan Officer West

Very nice. Relatively modest permissions required, although starting the app at device boot is not really necessary. Can that be changed after install? Plus in the permission description you have said the same thing in two sentences. Will it work on the iPhone or Kindle Fire? If so, I'd be happy to test it and post a review for you.
  3. raxden

raxden IncGamers Member

The boot permission, is for recover the notification settings without having to launch the application after the user restarts device. I would like to add more functionality to the application before the developing de iphone version, Kindle fire is discarded.. is just too much for me :D
  4. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator; Clan Officer West

Ok, I will move this to our Tools section now. Maybe someone there will review it for you.

Thanks