Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

My Barbarian vs Ubers (8-9, 10 if possible lol)

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by SixPack, Jan 24, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 3467

1. SixPack

SixPack IncGamers Member

Hi.

Here is my current gear and spec: (Ignore hellfire ring and ruby in the head).

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Robbie-2379/hero/334445

I can farm MP7 and MP8 for keys pretty easy. DPS is not big but with lifesteal, I die maybe once in 5 runs. Also farming at MP3-4 is not a issue.

But if I try to go to Ubers higher than MP5, I get owned pretty easily. Especially in Turmoil.

I am not really high on gold to buy godly items, but I was wondering if anything could be changed to be able to beat high ubers.

I'm asking this because I am unsure in what to invest and what build to go. I know WW is not really good for Ubers.

Thanks in advance.
  2. JEB90

JEB90 IncGamers Member

I don't now about ww being no good for ubers. I regularly run mp 8 ubers with very little problem (in a group with a monk and wd) using ww. Looking at your profile, it seems to me you are lacking crit chance and res all, as well as damage. I'd think hard about getting an axe or mace for your main hand (something with strength, crit damage, and a socket is ideal but obviously spendy) and dagger for you offhand (same mods plus leech, ideally). After that, anything with more res, more damage, and more crit chance would be useful.
  3. SixPack

SixPack IncGamers Member

Yeah I have lots of rings, ammys and bracers for crit+. Now, unbuffed dmg is 70k, 50k life with 2k leech and 6% steal and 33.5% crit.

Build you are seeing is used for farming. Also I know that WW is not really an option (maybe vs SK&M).

Anyway, gonna try some modifications with more crit.
  4. Karth

Karth IncGamers Member

I use whirlwind/sprint vs the ubers on MP 10. Why do people say it doesn't work against them or isn't an option? For all of the fights I'm also doing more (real) DPS with ww/sprint than I could with HotA thanks to my AoEs hitting multple things much of the time.
  5. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

Yea... WW goes pretty well with ubers. I've done MP10 ubers with one other barb friend ( combined buffed DPS ~600k ) but we barely managed to beat the enrage timer on Seige breaker/Kulle. I think to do MP10 ubers with regular ease you would need at least 700k combined buffed DPS (very general, I know...) or around 500k with a good stun/freeze lock character involved.

To be extremely general: Your should shoot for 750+ buffed all res, 7000+ buffed armor, at least 100k DPS unbuffed, ~45% crit chance, with at least 6% life steal or 1500+ LoH to out heal the reflect damage from siege breaker.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2