Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Multiple Diablo 2 accounts

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by XenoZeno, Jun 5, 2013. | Replies: 6 | Views: 1580

1. XenoZeno

XenoZeno IncGamers Member

I own Diablo 2 on 2 different battle.net accounts and wondered if I could get in trouble for trading back and forth or using one as a mule account? I bought another one after I thought I'd lost my password for my original battle.net account and now use one on my laptop and other on my pc.

I'm not a huge Diablo player and wanted to make sure before I got in trouble or something. Thanks for any help! :thumbup:
  2. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Ofc you can own multiple accounts! :)

Thats how we bnet players manage to keep mules etc! Me for example, has 5 accounts atm. Either for mules or to just be able to have more than 1 built char in a game at the same time!!

Peace
  3. XenoZeno

XenoZeno IncGamers Member

Thanks. I thought it was a stupid question but I wanted to be sure as I've heard Blizzard can get rough sometimes.
  4. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

You can have as many accounts as you want. You also don't need to buy the game for each one, you could make them all from one install.

You do need 2 CD keys if you want to run both accounts at once, like for muling.

You can also log into the same account from both computers at once, just fyi.
  5. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Search this forum or just ask, if youd like the know-how.
  6. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

I feel like a noob still muling solo with 1 account, 1 computer, using 1 permed game :p
  7. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

Yeah - It's much better now. I have 2 keys and like 7 accounts (all full of mules) now but the 2 keys used to be a big advantage in the days when you had to play with the CD in the drive if you wanted to mule for a group and hold a password protected game open:D
    But not anymore.