Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Multiplayer Help

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by AHsprague, Jun 18, 2012. | Replies: 8 | Views: 615

1. AHsprague

AHsprague IncGamers Member

My friends and I decided to get back into D2 after being disappointed with D3 (not gonna say anything more about that)
    But at any rate, I'm running a necro, and I'm rolling with an OrbSorc and an Avengerdin. Any ideas for MY build? I'm kind of in a lose lose situation because: Conviction doesn't affect poison...OR magic damage, the OrbSorc destroys ALL bodies so I have nothing to CE or for skellies or anything. The only thing I could think of was a Bonemancer.
  2. MartinLong

MartinLong IncGamers Member

-odd double post-
  3. MartinLong

If you plan to stick with your party all the time. I'd use bone and summons for support with still using amp dmg/decrep/lower resist to help out.
  4. coju

coju IncGamers Member

, I'm running a necro, and I'm rolling with an OrbSorc and an Avengerdin. Any ideas for MY build?

bearcro? How many personalities do you have? And how many comps/useraccounts/cdkeys/etc?

In all seriousness: I'm going to say you're playing with several/few people... and those are all different people you mentioned there.

If you're wanting to roll a necro: You could run a mojomancer

He is helpful in all situations.

5. MartinLong

"I'm rolling with an OrbSorc and Avengerdin" means he's playing with the two other friends - not as them.
  6. AHsprague

My sort decided he'd respect to Lightning. To go with this, I was thinking about going Explosionmancer now because of the conviction aura decreasing defense AND fire resistance effectively increasing my damage by a crapload. The only question is what else to put points into: I was thinking more points in LR because of the much higher resistance reduction because Conviction and LR do stack. And if I was to go that route, I was thinking about using PN as my secondary spell. Good idea, bad idea?
  7. AHsprague

my sorc decided he'd respec to lightning*
  8. coju

coju IncGamers Member

forgive me.

I would have said the same thing, actually. Don't know what I was thinking.

9. IncubatorJones

IncubatorJones IncGamers Member

Poisonmancers are always good imo. Though with an avenger + sorc you probably won't be casting much poison novas since it's damage over time. (2 seconds I think) By that time everything will be dead anyway. But yeah CE + LR is probably a good choice. You could go with summons, they make nice tanks for your team