Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

MP/trader profile thread??

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by redragon, Apr 19, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 991

1. redragon

redragon IncGamers Member

MP/trader profile thread??

Hello all

So I'm playing again after a spell for a few years and have been lurking the forums here for a month or so. :D

I have a single question:

In the MP FAQ v2.1 there is a line that states

"Please post a profile in the MP/trader profile thread before MP/trading. It can be found in the SPTF Rules. This is so we all know what mods etc we are using."

I am currently playing a MP game with a family member via TCP / IP, we live in rural Australia and the only BB internet is very costly satellite :/

We are both interested in finding others to either join us or that we could join, and so my question (eventually got there) is...

Where is the MP/trader profile thread exactly???

I have hunted for a while now and just cannot find it :/ (not the best with computers)

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

ReDragon
  2. Ladvarian

Ladvarian IncGamers Member

Re: MP/trader profile thread??

This would have gotten more help if you would have posted it in the SP Forum not the Newcomer forum. The Newcomer forum is mostly for b.net not SP.

Now onto helping you. I found the MP/Trader Profile sub-forum. It is a sub-forum under the SPF Trader Forum Look near the top just above the stickies. You will also want to read these rules for SP Trade Rules v5 Summer 2010 I know they sound old, but they are the most current I know of. Any questions or concerns about any of the rules please e-mail Thyiad until you are able to PM her. She is the final say in the rules and very helpful. Welcome out of lurking mode.
  3. redragon

redragon IncGamers Member

Thanks heaps for your time and explanation Ladvarian, much appreceated :D:D
  4. Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician IncGamers Site Pal

The forums that Ladvarian listed are mainly for trading purposes, if you are interested in playing multiplayer through tcp/ip then you should check out the Multiplayer subforum in the Single Player forum. People interested in playing with others using tcp/ip usually post in that area looking for others to join them.