Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mp Levels and Magic Finding

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by TheDarkSide, May 14, 2013. | Replies: 5 | Views: 1228

1. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

So Im reading people on the Battlenet forums talking about how they run MP4-5 pretty regularly and finding crazy items all over the place. I run MP1 and find a decent item once a month maybe hence I can never upgrade to get any better because I cannot afford the best items on the AH. Is my build/items/something else causing me to Never find anything?? Or is it purely dumb luck ??

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hellswraith-1116/hero/31171699

:soapbox:
  2. Kornkills

Kornkills IncGamers Member

It is dumb luck. Just get to base max mf or as close to it as possible and play whatever MP you want.

I found 1 amazing item a long time ago, and went cold until this past weekend. Hopefully I stay hot for this next weekend, I really want a new ring...
  3. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

The best way to improve your chances of finding good stuff is to keep increasing your Paragon level. The higher you go, the better the drops get. That's the best and safest way to increase your magic find.
  4. TheDarkSide

So what is considered base Max Mf ?? I had NO increased Mf on any of my previous equipement. So I only had 28 paragon levels adding to my MF ...
  5. Grishok

Grishok IncGamers Member

Agree with Zappa. If you can find a group, you can player higher MP levels which will drop you more shiny loot :)
  6. TheDarkSide

Maybe thats my whole issue because Im almost always soloing this game, much like I used to do in D2. But in D2 I was totally self sufficient and found all my own items.. I actually fired up D2 a bit ago and realised I NO LONGER remember my password and couldnt log in ... LMAO >>.