Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Most lacking?

Discussion in 'Demon Hunter' started by seripham, Nov 28, 2012. | Replies: 2 | Views: 1304

1. seripham

seripham IncGamers Member

2. EismitSahne

EismitSahne IncGamers Member

Actually you should be able to upgrade almost every single piece of yours for one mil.
    I dont have much time right now so for now i answer your question, to me the most lacking piece is obviously your quiver.
    Get a dead man's legacy you really want more "real" crit. chance so get one with 9-10 cc.
  3. Vanadin

Vanadin IncGamers Member

Yeah, you can probably upgrade a lot of these for less than 1M per.

You can probably get a Manticore better than the crossbow for about 1M, and that would add extra crit damage.

You could definitely use crit chance, though, too: almost any item that gives it to you would help (there's a big difference between starting Sharpshooter at 10% CC and starting at 30% or 50%!). And as your DPS grows, you'll also need more life on hit (again, anywhere you can find it).

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Vanadin77-1614/hero/13036014 is what I'm using ATM. The most expensive item from the AH was the Inna's chest, and that's about 2.2M. [Note: the pants and the belt were drops, not purchases.] Pretty much everything else is in the 500K-1.5M range.