Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Modding Tools/Tutorials For Diablo/Hellfire

Discussion in 'Diablo 1' started by RyanFialcowitz, Jul 31, 2011. | Replies: 4 | Views: 8230

1. RyanFialcowitz

RyanFialcowitz IncGamers Member

Modding Tools/Tutorials For Diablo/Hellfire

I'm interested in doing some modding with Hellfire, but I can't seem to find much information- despite numerous modifications having been made. All I want to do at present is alter the drops or possibly make uniques drop more often. Are there any programs or tutorials for this? Thanks.

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz
  2. twipley

twipley IncGamers Member

3. Norrit

Norrit IncGamers Member

Re: Modding Tools/Tutorials For Diablo/Hellfire

One mod that I would like to see (but if it exists, I've never found it) is one that adds the single player only quests (like arkaine's valor, or the quest for griswold's edge for example) to the multiplayer game.

The multiplayer in Diablo, while fun, doesn't have nearly as many quests as the single player experience, and some unique items such as Veil of Steel and Undead Crown are rendered unobtainable in Multiplayer through legit means.

If anyone knows of a mod that does that, let me know. Or, it can be a starting point for RyanFialcowitz to start his own ;-)
  4. RyanFialcowitz

RyanFialcowitz IncGamers Member

Re: Modding Tools/Tutorials For Diablo/Hellfire

EZ Modmaker 2000 (http://diablo.svatopluk.com/download/modmaker.stm) can do this quite easily. If modding isn't your thing I know one of the Hellfire mods enabled all quests in Multiplayer, but I don't recall which it was.

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz

5. qualakon

qualakon IncGamers Member