Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Matriarch Sung Lee - martial arts assassin

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by shleefin, Jan 21, 2006. | Replies: 2 | Views: 897

1. shleefin

shleefin IncGamers Member

Matriarch Sung Lee - martial arts assassin

this was a very fun character to play and since she's a not often played class/build, i thought she deserved a thread :)

LCS: [​IMG]

the LCS is misleading as it doesnt include venom, which adds quite a bit of damage.

not sure where i want the extra stat points. at one point i was debating using steelrends, but now im not sure.

her gear:
    full nats set (claw socketed with shael, helm with 15 ias jewel)
    bartuc's (is it worth upgrading?)
    string of ears (8/15)
    highlords
    ravenfrost
    laying of hands

Death Gyre
    Ring
    Required Level: 65
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 93
    Fingerprint: 0x5ba4475
    +14 to Energy
    +62 to Attack Rating
    +5 to Minimum Damage
    Lightning Resist +14%
    Cold Resist +12%
    8% Life stolen per hit

build:

20 dragon claw
    20 claw mastery
    20 venom
    rest in BoS and shadow master

merc gear:
    shaft
    reapers
    guillames

her main attack was DC, no chargeups were used. with lvl 15 BoS it takes 105 ias to reach the last breakpoint according to a guide on the assassin forums. she had 115. this build actually works great, although its not high damaging. she had very few problems. mind blast is just an awesome crowd control skill and she attacks so quickly with 39% leech that she's very durable. IM was a rare problem because mind blast was so effective against OKs. ancients were no trouble at all, didnt even have to reroll. lister was annoying. i would get a minion down to 25% life but then i was knocked back and a new one would take his place. they couldn't kill me either though so the battle ended up being long and frustrating. did i mention he was stoneskin? baal killed my merc in one hit :shocked: but, as usual, wasnt difficult.

NM hellforge was crap
    hell dropped a lem

her only notable drop was another 8/15 string of ears...my 3rd :)

one final thought: MA assassins are waay underrated. my zealot has a harder time in WSK than this char..

2. Pucho

Pucho Banned

Congrats on the mat! :thumbsup:

3. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

congrats on your mat i remenber that my first char in LOD was a c/s sin at that time i didn't know about atma a killed NM andy she has been parken in Act II , but still fun:thumbsup: