Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Mad Monday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Elementalist, Mar 26, 2012. | Replies: 10 | Views: 317

1. Elementalist

Elementalist IncGamers Member

Mad Monday

Good morning/evening/night. I believe today is Garfield's favorite day of the week! Also, is it just me or was there no Sunday thread?

RL: More math for the math god! :crazyeyes:

D2: I'm planning on making some corpses explode today with my Trapsin. Good times ahead.

OVG: I should really finish my second play-through of Mass Effect 2 so I can play Mass Effect 3...Another day, perhaps?
  2. shintyguy

shintyguy IncGamers Member

Re: Mad Monday

Nope, Sunday = day of rest.....

RL: Cracking day at work out in the sun digging and planting and laying lawn. Good day

D2: maybes tonight. frozen kitteh vs NM Duriel. that could be epic fail on my part
  3. FredOfErik

FredOfErik IncGamers Member

RL: back at work. Still massive hangovers from saturday. Probably just going to order pizza/read some books/watch some scrubs. And I kinda accidentally drunk hooked up with a friend's little sister this weekend. Should probably apologize for that too. Even though he once did the same thing to me :coffee: Glad I live 1000 KMs from him and don't have to confrontate him RL..

D2: Tried levelling my KMT char, but I couldn't find the motivation.
  4. Cyrax

Cyrax IncGamers Member

RL: Power went out yesterday. Not just for me, but for the entire neighbourhood. Timing couldn't be much worse. Was doing some ironing. Needless to say that ended abruptly. Also had a new batch in the machine, which also ended prematurely. Besides that the comp fell out. I had D2 on as i was doing the ironing as a break. I'll be checking if i lost anything there in a moment. That pretty much ended my weekend. Watching tv wasn't an option and reading a book doesn't fly when you have no light. Had to take out my lenses by the small light of my flashlight.
    As for today i got out of bed early to hang up the laundry to dry. Just got back from work. Now making dinner. After that finishing up the ironing from yesterday. The muscles in my leg hurt a bit from running yesterday. I guess that means i should do it more often.

D2: If everything is still working: yes. Yesterday was a good runeday so i really hated the ending. Started with ist, then vex and ohm afterwards. Was hoping the evening would up the value of the found runes even more. I guess i'll have to hope i have some good luck from yesterday left.
  5. djmbbandie

djmbbandie IncGamers Member

RL: Back to class and another lab due tonight.

D2: more work on tournament char and sept.

OVG: not really.
  6. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

RL: Work....ish. No motivation, but I do have a few things I need to get done.

D2: Working on my fashionistas paladin, and he just killed hell andy :)

OVG: No whey!
  7. Codoh

Codoh IncGamers Member

RL: had a crazy day, exhausting rather: woke up, had cofee, took a shower, browsed the net a bit, then went out with my laptop, finaly brining it for cleaning, arrived at the shop at around 11 am, told the guy i have a class from 2 pm and that i wouldnt mind if it was ready before it or after, i didn't care, told him to call me whenever it's ready, waited in a pub till my class started, went there, it only lasted an hour...i was the only student present >.> , when i was finished i figured the guy should be done by now, went to his shop, he wasn't, he told me to go back in an hour, went back to the pub again and waited...his shop closes at 6 pm, i left the pub at around 4:40 or so, went out , wandered around the town. After like 30 minutes of aimlessly wandering around in town i went back again, this time with an angry/annoyed face, he know at that point i was serious, but it still wasnt done. He immediately started working on it, and i watched, i kinda liked it, now i know how to take it to pieces :evil2:. IF anyone is wondering why i didn't went home: i didn't had money for a bus ticket, i didn't wanted to cuz it takes like 50 minutes on foot to get into the center of the town and back home, plus theres this hawt chick in the pub working as a waitress, she has a bf thoo, but just lookin at her is worth going in >.> , before someone asks, yes we do talk, thoo shes not my type. So after the laptop was done i came home. Then i get a phonecall that my roomates stepdad and mother are comming, just what i needed, now im waiting on them, cuz my roomates out watching a soccer game in some stadium.

D2: farming CS on p7 with my sorc, xp is great, if i could play like all day, i would be 95 in like 4 days, but that's not gona happen

OVG: after reinstalling windows, and if i have time, d2 suits me atm, a few quick runs of w.e (pit/cs/baal/AT) just the type of game i need right now
  8. Pringlesman

Pringlesman IncGamers Member

Real Life: I'm in my 3-d modeling class. I'm currently trying to make a watch movement. I'll post a picture of it a bit later.
    Diablo: I think I'm going to get to level 70-75. And then try to get a better map for Andariel and try to get my 2 sojs again.
    OVG: umm. Other video games exist?

[​IMG]
  9. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

That's a pretty awesome pic!
    RL: Test soon
    D2: More slow and steady tourney running (just got my first gull!)
    OVG: NOPERS
  10. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

RL: After a rather great weekend with the GF, today was a rather dreary Monday. The weather was fine, but I was trapped in a windowless room most of the day and it seemed very slow. Now that I'm home, all I gotta do is figure out what I'm gonna eat for dinner. I'll take a nice relaxing evening.

D2: Vas ez thees?

OVG: Last night, I started up Dragon Age for the first time. I don't think I had any expectations, but I also wasn't exactly expecting it to feel so much like Dungeon Siege. That game didn't pull me in back when it was new; I don't think it'll happen this time around, either. There's just something about that "tell me what to do in battle, and I'll get to it eventually" mechanic that doesn't entertain me (which is one of the reasons I don't like Star Wars: KotOR). Action RPGS are great, and I grew up with and love turn-based systems... anything that's in between tends to bug me. But I'll give it an honest try. And I must say, for a game with the word "dragon" in the title, it's handled the subject in a more subtle way. Skyrim rams a dragon down your throat in the first five minutes; in Dragon Age, after more than an hour of playing it's merely mentioned a dragon once in passing. That's something I can appreciate.
  11. HeadKick

HeadKick IncGamers Member

RL: Busy busy! Been busting it on a program almost all day, not to mention some Calc III awfulness. I'll be glad when this semester is over and I won't have to deal with Java anymore unless I really want to!

cout << "YAY!" << endl;

D2: I did find time for another 150 or so Pindle runs today, and am somewhere between 1,000 and 1,100 total towards my 5k goal! Got two TC87 drops today as well! (BK Sword & Griswold's Helm) -- still waiting on the WF or Griff's...

OVG: Naw, but I really need to get moving on replaying through the MGS series again, it looks great in HD! Oh, and I'm almost done re-watching The X-Files for the fourth time :)