Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking to start a 1.13 HC/RWM group

Discussion in 'MP Forum' started by Drixx, Oct 11, 2011. | Replies: 196 | Views: 20633

1. Drixx

Drixx IncGamers Site Pal

Looking to start a 1.13 HC/RWM group

Have a 1.13c Hardcore FAM group. I host and with 5 people plus a large number of mercs and summons, we've had no lag issues. My connection is stable and steady. I run runeword mod as my only mod, so if you play with this group, you are FAM on the character. We allow twinking and the group has helped each other out filling some gear holes already.

We meet on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6-9 PM central time (7-10 Eastern). If you show up late, I'm usually willing to help you catch up on missed quests or exp afterward. If you would like to join, finish reading the thread and then leave us a note and leave me a PM for the ip info.

Current Act: Act 2 Nightmare
    Current Levels:
    Code:
    [highlight][U]
    Forumite	Build		Level	Character Name[/U][/highlight]
    Drixx		FishyZON        51	Destroyer Zondrixxa
    omgwtfbbqpwned	Beserkadin	43	Destroyer SirExcalibur
    coju		Mojo		50	Destroyer Corn-Eater
    crawlingdeadman	Wind Wolf	50	Destroyer LoupGarou
    Would you like to join us? Either get a character caught up or leave a note in the thread if you need help catching up, and we'll be glad to have additions to the group. We've talked briefly about doing some hell baal runs once we finish. I think it might be foolish for me to hope that we will go to 99 ... but I think unless I deeds, this will be my first attempted post 1.09 99 toon, so I'm certainly down for long term interested folks.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  2. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Re: Looking to start a 1.13 HC/RWM group

I'm game. I have to be at work at 11:30pm your time. I can normally play up until 11 (est)
  3. Drixx

Drixx IncGamers Site Pal

Any particular days you prefer? Might be easier to complete the group if more specific times are planned :)
  4. combobreaker

combobreaker IncGamers Member

I am really, really interested... but I just started 1.09 and am hooked :/ I am available Tuesday-Thursday 4pm CST-12am. If you get the group going... ah hell, I might switch back to 1.13c lol!!

I would player either a Frenzy barb (never had one), Bowazon, or light sorc (never had one either!). :D
  5. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Let's shoot for Mondays & Wednesdays. The times combo gave are good, only I can play until 10 pm cst/11pm est.
  6. Drixx

Drixx IncGamers Site Pal

Let's say Monday and Wednesday 6-9 central then?
  7. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

All that matters to me: are we doing this untwinked, or twinked?

Because untwinked is...

[​IMG]

[edit] I'm good with those times you mentionned, I'll be rolling with either a BowNecro, BlazeSorc, or Corpse Explosion Druid, depending on the rest of what you'll be playing.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  8. combobreaker

My boys have gymnastics Monday evenings, so I'll work on my char over the weekend a bit so I am always caught up with you guys on Wednesday evenings :)

I will be playing a... Frenzy Barb!!!
  9. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Sounds good!

Don't like untwinked omg!?!? Corpse Explosion Druid!?!?!? WahahA!?
  10. combobreaker

Any interest in playing HC in 1.09b? My barb is 35, will probably hit 40 tonight. I will be able to rush everyone and we can start HC fresh :)
  11. Drixx

Drixx IncGamers Site Pal

Right now I can't get a sub 1.12 install as my copy is tied to my b.net account. I've been trying to find a copy for my wife of the original battle chest, so 1.13c is it.

My intention was to do this untwinked, but if the rest of the group prefers twinked, I don't mind. Just realize that my stashes are really lightweight right now, I've not even cleared up to hell meph yet with my restart. I can put a sigon's set on myself and some mid-level stuff, and that's about it.

I'm thinking of going with a fishymancer or if nobody rolls a sorc I can put one up to handle enchant duty ... probably would go with either blizzbal or a pure lightsorc if we've got a pally to run conviction.
  12. coju

coju IncGamers Member

oooo enchant sorc! I'm game for untwinked, being HC and my stashes are in the same condition as yours drixx.

I'm game with making an Enchant sorc (Really been wanting to make a melee with LM and Static maxed) or an Avenger (they run conviction, right)
  13. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

I don't mind untwinked, but at some point in late Nightmare/Hell I will have to twink a bit. :p

If this happens, I'll roll with a CE/Summon Druid then.
  14. coju

coju IncGamers Member

I have to vote for you to twink omg. I want to see this character.
  15. Drixx

Drixx IncGamers Site Pal

Coju, if you want to run an Avenger build, I'll either run a pure LFZon or a pure Lightsorc (with a hardpoint in enchant for us)
  16. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Sounds like a plan. I vote pure light sorc, although, pure LF zons with the, Charged Strike? Are deadly boss killers; again, although, we will already have Combo and I for tanks, OMG, guessing playing like a caster? Summon druid, correct? With CE? Shoot fire, run with the LF zon! Great area killer with LF even in SP, throw up a valk, and we'd have at least 6 tanks including the mercs!

I'm really excited.

Starting Monday still? 6-9 Central?
  17. Drixx

Drixx IncGamers Site Pal

Okay then, it's settled. Monday at 6-9 central. I'll PM everyone my ip to connect about an hour ahead of time and have the game set up a few minutes early. We'll be going through normal and nm on /players 8 of course.

Just a reminder, this is 1.13 Hardcore with RWM enabled. If you are not normally RWM, make sure to make a new gomule project and isolate our finds and this character from your usual stashes. Anything that comes into this game or touches any of the toons will be 1.13 HC RWM.
  18. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Site Pal

any spots still open? i was reluctant to post when it was going to be 2 days a week for 3 hours, but i can do mondays 6-9 most of the time. i'm all in 1.13c HC so i would prefer twinked if that's still up for debate, but if not, not. i have a couple builds i'd try out.

edit: never mind, i see you're still doing 6 hours a week. good luck to you all :thumbup:
  19. Drixx

Drixx IncGamers Site Pal

Well, the plan is still 2 days a week, but one of the players is going to miss one of the days already, so if you don't mind doing a little catch up on the in between, you're more than welcome.

I will have the game up in about 1 hour and 50 minutes. I will PM the IP to folks, and I guess we can use this thread to update our progress. As a reminder, this is 1.13c Hardcore with Runeword Mod, and twinking is allowed.

I've decided to go with a LF zon instead of light sorc and will be twinking with a sigon's set and some other low level goodies I've found by running NM Andariel this week (17 rings so far, no SOJ yet tho). We will be playing on /players 8 and I prefer to be thorough in clearing early on (but will acquiesce if the rest of the group prefers to skip some stuff).

Party List:

Drixx - Amazon, NightFish build, Level 1
  20. combobreaker

Drixx - Amazon, NightFish build, Level 1
    biwinning - Barbarian - Frenzy build, Level 1

edit of an edit of an edit, lol:

Thought I lost my stashes, but I had made a new GoMule folder as not to ever confuse 1.13c and 1.09b. Was using the 1.09b shortcut and didn't even check the path lol. /fail

Anyways, my 75 hc assassin died, but I had a stash + a 53 tesladin. The only items I even have are angelics/some sigon/cleg's/twitch. That's all I got!
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011