Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Looking to MP. 1.13(d?) HC FAM

Discussion in 'MP Forum' started by logoutzero, Nov 25, 2012. | Replies: 6 | Views: 4442

1. logoutzero

logoutzero IncGamers Member

Finally getting settled into my new place, lost my old gaming rig, so I'm faced with starting over. But, I'm not enjoying building my umpteenth Fishymancer to start farming.

So, figured I'd see if anyone felt like playing some HC untwinked. I like to play the game, not 100% full clears, but not quest to quest either.

I'm in GMT-6, could typically play weekdays after about 16:00 to no later than 21:00, except Friday, there's typically no bed time. Saturday and Sunday all day, but, no later than 21:00 on Sunday. I work construction, so work starts when the sun comes up, so a good night's rest is pretty important.

I remember gaming with Pharphis a while back, you down for starting something again? Sorry I bailed on you, the move killed me.

Anyway, let me know if anyone feels like getting something started. I patiently await your replies!
  2. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

Replied to you pm, btw.

Don't know if you're into tournaments, but coju is hosting a pretty sweet one (decet something or other) that him and I have been working on. It's a tough one, but mp and we're just before arcane in act 2.

A 3rd player would be awesome!

As for the other mp group, we sometimes rush things a bit, sometimes not. It's all over the place.
  3. logoutzero

logoutzero IncGamers Member

I'll look for a thread for the MP tourney. Then I guess I'll try to get something to A2 to join you guys tomorrow.
  4. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Yes, a third player would be welcome! Hope to see you soon, logou!
  5. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

I agree with coju! You should totally make one still! (for the tournament)

We've got a novamancer and some kinda of hydra/Static sorc going on.
  6. fishnchipsy

fishnchipsy IncGamers Member

i would gladly join you guys if you still play d2 mayby make a new tournament or a new tcp game?
  7. hedley

hedley IncGamers Member

I'd be willing to play. Just reinstalled D2 and have never played HC before. Looking to find a group to get started with.