Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Looking for more HC peeps on 360 to play with - Willing to help level ect.

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Console' started by Godslayer, Oct 9, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 698

1. Godslayer

Godslayer IncGamers Member

How is it going ladies and gents, I am an avid Diablo 3 player - I was playing on PC, but when a few of my friends (that don't play Diablo PC) saw that it was coming out for console, they decided to pick it up. Well their time is limited to play and sometimes doesn't match up with mine, so I'm looking for some people who enjoy kicking play and playing some Hardcore to run with.

I currently have a 60 DH (my main) and a 60 monk on HC and am currently Para lvl 21. I'm always up to help people whether it's with gear, gems ect - or even if you just happen to want the achievement and need a run - just hit me up!

Trying to expand the HC community - so if you would like to play feel free to toss me a friend request

GTag - TSF 0megaX (0 is a Zero)

-- If possible, add a message in letting me know you're from the forums, so I know it isn't some random invite meant for spam.
  2. LeafyBugPK

LeafyBugPK IncGamers Member

I''ve transitioned to HC as well, running a Monk at lvl 40ish. However I entered hiatus for Gta Online...
    Gamertag is LeafyBug357. I'm EST and can work to catch up or we can roll new characters. Hit me up!
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  3. wukillabee

wukillabee IncGamers Member

Would greatly appreciate help if u can for finding Monk gear. Best I can do solo farming is Inferno on Hard mode but would like to farm Master I but can't solo. Im lvl.60 Monk para lvl.5 now. Just my overall gear isn't great as far as my weapons, crit chance, crit damage, etc. I have magic find of +305% but gear is only good for hardcore. I have slightly better gear to play Master I but with magic find of only about +180% which is why I'm just farming on hard for now.

Looking to get good two good single handed weapons and crit chance, crit damage, magic find, speed increase, movement increase items.
    My GT: wukillabee360

I will be on around 8pm PST tonight, will shoot over a request. Thank you.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4
  4. Godslayer

Godslayer IncGamers Member

Sure, Wukill - I can definitely help you out - not a problem. Right now I'm currently solo farming Master 3/4/5 - depending on my superstitious moods lol! My big play days are Wednesday and Thursday due to my work schedule. But I am usually on Friday nights as well. Sometimes you will catch me on early in the mornings as well. I am currently about to switch ISP's because where I am living the ISP they have chosen was complete trash for gaming. So if it gets a bit too laggy, I usually hop out and go solo for a little bit because I don't want to cause anyone to die, nor do I want to become a victim of lag death either haha. Look forward to playing with you guys.
  5. Jay Rupp

Jay Rupp IncGamers Member

Add Jay Rupp

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2