Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

America Softcore Looking for High MP Uber Running Mates

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by mojolevel, Apr 5, 2013. | Replies: 66 | Views: 4179

1. mojolevel

mojolevel IncGamers Member

I've posted elsewhere in this section with little success in finding people to run ubers with me. Most of my friends list is inactive at the moment and I don't care to take the time to solo ubers.

I am looking for anyone who is comfortable and confident in running ubers at MP7-9. I run with a high plevel HOTA barb, so other classes are preferable but obviously not necessary. Anyone interested (or if you're interested in running MP5+ farming runs), feel free to add me (Mojo#1577); just put something in comments about incgamers.

Looking forward to hearing from you! Especially once we get the forthcoming multiplayer gain bonuses!
  2. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

I have a barb who's comfortable doing MP10, so I'll join you. I have 5 portals too. I hardly play any more, but feel free to add me: Tougeznut#1970

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  3. mojolevel

Got it! I'm on at somewhat unpredictable times myself right now, but I'll look for you online!
  4. Katniss

Katniss IncGamers Member

Yeah, I'd like to gain some new in-game friends as well as most of mine quit and it'd be fun to have people to play with when the multiplayer changes come in. I can solo MP10 Ubers with my Barb, and I'm working on Paragoning my Monk currently, so always would like a better Hellfire ring for him.

Not a different class or spec from yours unfortunately, but so it is. Once my Monk is better geared and higher Plvl, I could probably use him in Ubers as well. Anyway, feel free to add me.

Leviathan#1356
  5. tougeznut

We're going to be doing ubers with three high end barbs :). Going to get dizzy from all the spinning.

6. Katniss

Katniss IncGamers Member

Hahaha, just confirmed your request this morning before going to work! You'll see no spinning from this guy. (Although lately I HAVE been randomly Whirlwinding all stationary objects to try to get that achievement.) I just can't get into the Sprint/WW build, but I LOVE the HOTA build. See you for some games soon. :)
  7. mojolevel

Katniss - I have no problem running with other barbs! It would be a different story if we weren't playing melee classes. I agree about the incoming multiplayer changes, it would be nice to take advantage of them without having to join random public games. I'm working on pleveling my WD on the side, so I'm on the hunt for a good hellfire for her.

I'll add you later today and we'll take it from there!
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  8. mojolevel

Not much spinning afterall it seems. I moved away from Sprint/WW a little while ago to HOTA and can't see myself going back. I predict we can finish ubers in record time!
  9. Katniss

Katniss IncGamers Member

Looking forward to it and agree on DPSing down the Ubers quite quickly, hehe!
  10. Belf Evenstone

Belf Evenstone IncGamers Member

I'd be interested. Just recently geared up my wizard for CM and should theoretically be able to handle high MP ubers. Though I haven't had the opportunity since the friends I play with have worse gear than me. I have 7 machines, but I'm not going to bother doing things solo. I'm also online somewhat sporadically right now, so hopefully we can find some time to get together.
  11. mojolevel

Sounds good to me! Feel free to add me and we'll see what we can do. I just moved over this past weekend, and won't have internet at home until Wednesday evening, so you won't see me until at least then, but I'll keep an eye out for your request.
  12. tougeznut

Thanks for joining up tonight and taking care of those silly ubers Mojo. Hopefully next time we'll actually make some worthwhile rings.

13. mojolevel

Hey no problemo, thanks for the company! I'm on a streak of terrible hellfire crafts, so one of these days I've got to get lucky...just have to keep trying!
  14. Genocides

Genocides IncGamers Site Pal

I'm currently working on getting 15 of each key. I have 15 for act 3, just needing more act 1 and 2 and I sent a request to yah. I can farm mp8 with few deaths on my monk and can provide either a dodge/healing-resist/ or overawe aura. I play slightly sporadically, but usually at night at 7-12 ct
  15. mojolevel

Good bumping into you the other night! I'm working on restocking on all keys as well. I won't be on much, if at all until Thursday or so of this week. Grad school semester is coming to an end, so I have to shelve D3 for a few days.
  16. Katniss

Katniss IncGamers Member

Good luck with the end of the semester, Mojo!

I'll be on here and there this week and hopefully a decent amount this weekend. The patch is today so yayyyyy multiplayer bonuses! Let's all be friends, haha.

Tougeznut, sorry I missed you the other night! :( Hope we can play together soon.
  17. mojolevel

Thanks!

I'm really happy with the way this thread has generated interest in playing together. We should have no problem forming regular multiplayer games for whatever purpose! I picked up another player last night through here (though he hasn't actually posted in this thread); a WD, so now we've got a little bit more of a class mix working in our favor :)

I might be on a bit Thursday/Friday, but I'll definitely be around this weekend - the first weekend I can turn my brain totally off in months!
  18. Katniss

Katniss IncGamers Member

Yeah, good on you for posting this up originally and getting the ball rolling. It's nice to see there are still a few new people to meet and I'm sure we'll definitely get to that unfortunate circumstance where there are more people on than space in a game. Seems crazy to think about, but also exciting for sure! :)
  19. Genocides

Genocides IncGamers Site Pal

Yeah sorry I saw you on and called you by an old guildy's name from WoW mojopin until I realized it was you from D.incgamers. I might not have much in the form of time this weekend, but I'll be around some nights during the work week. So far much improved patch.
  20. tougeznut

Just played on 1.0.8: with 4 people in an MP10 act 1 game, without a HF ring and I gained 75mil XP in about 45 min. The XP bonus was 12xx%... so I think the HF rings are going to go out of fashion since 1235% bonus isn't much of a difference from 1200% bonus. This makes me very happy because... that's a TON of XP. This makes me sad because I like doing ubers :*(.