Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Looking for: Enigma or Enigma Base (Click for Description) <

Discussion in 'US East Standard - Ladder' started by orenzo, Apr 2, 2012. | Replies: 2 | Views: 411

1. orenzo

orenzo IncGamers Member

Looking for: Enigma or Enigma Base (Click for Description)

Looking for a 3os Superior Mage Plate with 15% ed, and a 3os Superior Archon Plate with 15% ed (+Durability % doesn't matter). I offer 1Hr each.

If you have an Enigma already made with the above base for trade, I offer more Hrs depending on how much +Defense your Enigma has (varies +750-775 Defense).

Low to Mid (+750-762 Defense) 2Hrs | Mid to High (+763-774 Defense) 3Hrs | Perfect (+775 Defense) 4Hrs

Hrs are paid in your choice of Jahs/Bers. Please feel free to offer me if you have the above Superior base or an Enigma with 5-14% ed. If I cannot get a 15% ed within a few days, I will settle for the best one I can get for a reasonable price. Mule or in-game trades are both fine. I check the mail here daily, and I'm online frequently. Please post here, Pm me, or /w *orenzo_LLTS - Thanks!
  2. Bagger

Bagger IncGamers Member

Re: Looking for: Enigma or Enigma Base (Click for Description)

I'm sitting on a clean sup mage plate that I believe is at 10%ed/10dur and 288 defense. Larzuk will 3 socket if I recall correctly? Anyways, I'm sure you'll find better but if you don't, feel free to offer and I'm sure we can work something out.
  3. orenzo

orenzo IncGamers Member

Re: Looking for: Enigma or Enigma Base (Click for Description)

Thx Bagger for the reply. I really would like a 15ed 3os, but well see whats out there over the next few days. I'll keep in touch.