Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

LF no AH, self found friends to play/trade with.

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by kcsd, Mar 3, 2013. | Replies: 15 | Views: 1504

1. kcsd

kcsd IncGamers Member

If anyone out there is playing without using the Auction House to buy ( only using found, crafted, vendor and trade with people who do the same. ) then add your tag here please and I'll add you. Not looking to play strictly in parties but I would like some people to talk to and trade with on a regular basis.

ImperiusAC#1872
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  2. dugati

dugati IncGamers Member

I've recently started playing HC and am also going the no-AH route. Currently have a WD about half way through act2 nm, so still a ways to go.

HapaPapa#1888
  3. slyraje

slyraje IncGamers Site Pal

This is the only way I can play the game currently. More fun for me, though more frustrating at times. Starting a new monk after a death yesterday.

slyraje#1403
  4. dugati

dugati IncGamers Member

I lost my first and only HC char (40 WD) to lag during NM Belial so started a fresh one and just beat normal, currently level 34.

I don't know what it is, but I've already found 4 legendaries just on this play through normal!
  5. slyraje

I am currently in act 2 NM with my new monk, and I've found 4 as well. Only one was suitable for my class, but it was a socketed fist weapon that will carry me through NM if need be.

I've built up a small collection of legendaries from levels 10-45. I found a legendary recipe for ceremonial knives, but I think they were a level 16-20 item. If you die again I'll make you one. Hope I don't have to :p .
  6. kcsd

kcsd IncGamers Member

Well, on my last barb before I died in NM A2, I had found 5 legs.. pretty good considering I found 1 all the way to paragon level 3 before that lol. RNG baby
  7. Maithanet

Maithanet IncGamers Member

I just started doing HC and am determined to do it self-found. Would love to see ya'll online soon.

fullmetal13#1106
  8. dugati

dugati IncGamers Member

Welcome! I'll add you if I can get on tonight. I usually only have a few hours to play in the evenings (PST) but if I'm on and you want to play together or just chat and trade feel free to reach out.
  9. Valeli

Valeli IncGamers Member

I've been playing PoE lately, but hopped on D3 today. PoE is great, but it needs a bit more beta skill tweaking and I don't want to get too attached to a character while those things are still in flux.

Anyways, I'm not sure how long I'll play D3 this time around. I'm presently going self-found in HC, although I don't know if I'll still keep that up at 60. I might. Depends how much I am/am not enjoying stuff, I guess. I started a monk and a demon hunter today, though the demon hunter will probably be my main until it dies. I forget my handle, but I'll try to add some of you guys later if I end up playing D3 a bit more and it wasn't a one-day whim.
  10. dugati

dugati IncGamers Member

I made it past NM belial last night, though I had another one of those awkward lag spikes during the phase where he jams his arms(tentacles? spikes?) in the ground and causes those eruptions...same way I died last time around. Thankfully this time I had just activated spirit walk, so made it out alive.

It's a little concerning that I've encountered that lag spike around the same point each time now, has anyone else had trouble with that?

Onward to Act3!
  11. Lord_Vega

Lord_Vega IncGamers Site Pal

12. slyraje

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but Izual just dropped an archon spaulders plan on nightmare difficulty. Was running around on mp10 looking for legendaries for my next climb back up to 60 (I can feel a death coming). Self founders might have an easier time finding these plans this way. I'm going back to test it out on Izual and the others that can drop the plans.

Update: Maybe just bad luck, but Izual is the only one dropping them. Did 4 runs a piece on Ghom and Kulle with no drop, and 2 runs on Rakanoth with no drop. I'm not testing anymore, just farming Izual to get them all.
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  13. kcsd

kcsd IncGamers Member

Oh man, don't say that lol... Makes me a little leary :p It may be a couple days before I am on Sly, been pretty busy.
  14. slyraje

Well, I just survived a lag spike right as a plagued champ showed up. I was sitting in a plague pool when the spike ended with about 1/8 of my health left. I was pissed at the timing, but relieved I had time to pop serenity and grab a health globe. I'm going back to act 1 unless spiffy hops on later.

Hopefully I'll have more than a decent ring for you when you get back in game. Do you know of the top of your head what STR or VIT archon crafting plans you were missing? Farming for those might a safer choice for now...

Found myself a 980 dps 1H sword with around 200 DEX/VIT, but no socket, crit damage, or LoH/LS. It'll do for now.
  15. kcsd

kcsd IncGamers Member

I would use it :), off the top of my head.... I am not sure at all hahah, I'll try and hop on for a little while tonight, I am going to change my build up when I am with you since you kill so fast, something to stun and reduce damage for us mainly. We can farm as many plans as you want, I have a buddy who plays very rarely and I have a second account from doing the 1 year pass and wanting a CE D3... :p
    Speaking of my 2nd acct, I may have you help me for a little bit tonight if you can, I need to transfer some stuff over there to that stash, mine is full.
  16. meekzero

meekzero IncGamers Member

I play HC self found! Add me, currently in A3 NM level 47 WD

theGIZZMAN#1968