Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Let's try to save D2

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by UltraOverClock, Dec 4, 2013. | Replies: 5 | Views: 1133

1. UltraOverClock

UltraOverClock IncGamers Member

I know Blizz doesn't really care about D2, but one can hope.

We are trying and i am asking for you support if you guys, unlike 90%+ of other forums, want a game free from dupes and bots.

You know we have official forums. Even if they don't post there very often, they read. Let's try one more time to show them that we want and need (and deserve?) a better game environment. There are also twitter and support emails... I am pretty sure something will happen if people try.

Links:

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=27859795735&sid=3000
    http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=27859805759&sid=3000
    http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=27857585483&sid=3000

@Bashiok
    @BlizzardCS
    @Diablo

Thank you very much.
  2. UltraOverClock

wow, so much love was given to this idea...

here again, now with proper way to do something

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/solution/legacy/357

www.blizzard.com/en-us/submit/hacks.html

They actually answer... here what i got until now:

" Hello ****,
    I am Game Master Trugmuh and I will be addressing your issue today.
    I have looked int your file you attached and we do have people looking into these player's that are botting and they will be address. I am sorry about all this and I wish people would just play the game fairly but there are people out there to cheat the game but we will address there accounts.
    It was my pleasure in assisting you with your issue today and please let me know if you need anything else from me or anyone at Blizzard. We are here for YOU. Thank you very much for your time and we hope you continue to enjoy your experiences in Diablo 2! =) "

and

" Hello there,
    While we share some of your views and totally understand where you're coming from, this kind of discussion would be best directed to the forums or our Hacks team, who you can reach using this webform, bearing in mind it's for submissions only and you will not get a response:
    www.blizzard.com/en-us/submit/hacks.html
    That would probably be the best place to forward any suggestions you have about counter measures that our Hacks team can implement in our older titles like D2.
    I think it would be a much better place for you to send your feedback and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week. :] "

Not much, i know, but we can do more if we increase the volume.

peace.

3. royalairfarce

royalairfarce IncGamers Member

Think most of us have already given up on Blizz for any improvements.
    They already showed us on multiple occasions what their priorities are (directly and indirectly).
    Ever tried any of the mods btw?
  4. UltraOverClock

It is not an improvement i am pursuing, but a simple hack free environment.

I tried medianXL, but just for a couple of minutes... i have to try it again. I use *** for the shared stash.
  5. coju

coju IncGamers Member

whoah? delete that 4th to last word. That's a not-good-hack-that-is-used-in-median-that-isn't-spoken-(but-used-in-median-and-pretty-sure-ok-as-long-as-only-shared-stash).
  6. UltraOverClock

I use it in vanilla single player for the shared stash only. I didnt know that it cannot be mentioned here, sorry.

The online experience is limited to closed battle.net for me (that is why i have this topic here).