Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Leah??

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by PearlJamaholic, Jun 24, 2013. | Replies: 5 | Views: 1607

1. PearlJamaholic

PearlJamaholic IncGamers Member

Is Leah nephalem or 1/2 nephalem? She is the direct result of a demon. So wouldnt that make her one of the first new nephalem in a long time...
  2. fmulder

fmulder Site Contributor

I guess Leah is a full nephalem, since both her biological parents are human :scratchchin:
  3. PearlJamaholic

PearlJamaholic IncGamers Member

I thought nephalem were just the offspring of demons and angels and humans came from the nephalem diminished line. But it is not like the story is consistent, so i dont know.
  4. fmulder

fmulder Site Contributor

Yeah all humans are nephalems, they just don't exhibit any special powers. So anyone who has special powers should really be called a nephalem.
  5. Concupisco Quaestus

Concupisco Quaestus IncGamers Member

Demon/Angel breeding gave birth to humans, not Nephalem. Among humans some are born with a great gift, your character and Zoltan Kulle are the only ones referred to having that gift directly so far as I remember as you are the only 2 Nephalem, if there was others, they wouldn't need you to be the hero right? Leah on the other hand is the birth child of Aidan and Adria under the manipulation of Diablo to create a vessel for combining the prime evils into Diablo with boobs... She's the birth child of 2 human parents but she's essentially Diablo's creation and her power is more or less Diablo's power by extension as he is likely the one that gave it to her so she could accomplish the tasks she needed to in order to trap the other prime evils and become Mammariablo... Least that's how I understood it.
  6. Fortuan

Fortuan IncGamers Member

No humans are nephalem still they have been weakened over generations by the world stone. The gift that is spoken of is people who have broken the aspect of being weakened. Essentially any human can rise above the limitations. The thing with Leah is biologically she's the daughter of Adria and Aiden but that allowed her to be a vessel for Diablo and an anchor for his soul so when Adria "Decided to betray us" Diablo could then take over and be in control.