Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Lag Spikes Help

Discussion in 'Tech Support for Diablo 3, Battle.Net & Systems' started by PearlJamaholic, May 26, 2013. | Replies: 2 | Views: 5057

1. PearlJamaholic

PearlJamaholic IncGamers Member

I've tried just about everything I've read on the official forums regarding lag and I am still having the issue so maybe someone here can help. Maybe I'm just overlooking something when I went through all the supposed fixes that people post over there.

The problem is I can rarely get a session in that the latency bar doesnt turn red, and there are days where it stays yellow and just flashes to green every once in a while. I wont even try HC just because of the amount of lag deaths I've seen in SC. I play solo 95% of the time too, which makes this so frustrating cause I could be playing offline and this probably wouldnt be an issue at all.

Since I dont even know where to start again on trying to fix this I'm not sure what specs are even useful and what isnt. So if someone asks for them I'll post them there.
  2. blinkyvv

blinkyvv IncGamers Member

google what to change in d3prefs, helped me a bit, make sure video drivers are up to date as well, and all low settings. all i know really. have same problem.
  3. PearlJamaholic

PearlJamaholic IncGamers Member

I've done the d3prefs things before, that was awhile ago though. I'll look at that again. I just tried the low settings thing, didnt think that would effect latency. Did not notice a difference there, so i guess not. And drivers are definitely up to date.