Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[Europe] Ladder reset incoming! Need someone to play with? Read!

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Archone, May 8, 2013. | Replies: 121 | Views: 14895

1. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Hello, fellow etf'ers or to soon be!

Ive been in contact with several players, willing to join some kind of team for ladder reset. But many of you cant/wont start the ladder immediatly (midnight+) or maybe not even on the morning of the 15th.

So I want to create a list of available players, trustworthy, honorable players, to play with during the first 24-72 hours.

I was thinking about doing it like this, you add forum name, class/build (if you have decided).
    And at what time you can get online, the 15th by standard, unless you state another date.

Ill need your accname aswell!

Here goes:

Forum Name || Class/Build || Going online at? || Acc Name

. Archone || Sorc Cold || ASAP || *ArcMuleAcc5
    . CrSynth || Orb Sorc || Asap || *CrSynth3
    . Greizer || BlizzSorc or Pala/Barb || ASAP :) || *greizer1
    . Dawnmaster || Necro Summon || Asap || *redflux
    . juju || bo barb || asap || *darra
    . Tenecabo || Javazon preferred, else trapsin or ele druid || ASAP || *Tenecabo01
    . Creamy || Cold sorc|| Asap || *Creamy_cake
    . TheGurk || Cold sorc || ASAP || The_Gurk

. Lexur || Barbarian || asap or 0600 || *lexur-two
    . Eyeback || Zerker Barb || 6:00 CET || gabu
    . Browa || Bow Amazon (cold/fire) || 6:00 or 7:00 CET 15th of May || *browa
    . Erfel || Pala smiter || 2-3 pm/asap || not decided yet
    . SAki || Sorc Cold or Fire || 6pm || *Play_d2
    . Nebuchadezzar || Telesoso/Anything needed || ASAP || *nebu
    . mixritpitlik || kick/trapsin || at the reset if it is between 00.00 and 01.00 /tomorrow morning || Mixi

NOTES:

As it looks like atm, we'll be ~8 who will start asap. (If we'll be more, Ill divide us into 2 groups)

Heres how it will work once I can get online.

Ill create a channel, named "Etf Public Channel", without quotes. And everyone who wants to start the ladder ASAP will be acounted for, before we create a game.
    (We will wait a fair amount of time for the last member(s) ofc!)

A few guidelines when playing with the group:

1. Patience and questing.
    No one rushes ahead of the others in the group. As long as the whole team stays in the experince range, its fine.
    We will do every single quest, we need the experience, and as a group it will be quickly done! We should expect alot of drops and experience!
    (I dont mean full clears, duh! ;) )

2. No greed.
    Its pretty obvious, but there arent much fun playing with greedy people, who takes all the useful items.
    The best character class, suited best for a specific item, gets it. Or if someone has a greater need than anyone else.
    The most deserving member gets the needed item.

3. Breaks.
    If someone needs a break, we all take a break, unless its just a short one. I doubt we'll get too far ahead during 3-4min.
    And we play so everyone gets the quest done. If someone fails to get a critical quest. We'll remake the game!

4. Ill be some kind of leader of this. So whisper me in first hand, if you wonder something.
    Ill be online as soon as the servers gets online again!

Any other useful hints are appreciated, so just shout them out!

Peace and happy reset!
    Last edited: May 14, 2013
  2. CrSynth

CrSynth IncGamers Member

Hey Archone,

I have also arrange a small group for after re-set though most will only be available later in the evenening. I however have plenty of time to kill as I have vacation :)

I'm still not sure as yet to what build I'm starting with, it's still a toss up between cold sorc and fishymancer.

2. CrSynth || sorc/necro || will try 6am, though think it's more likely 7am CET || CrSynth3
  3. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Keywords!

I have a 4 day vacation from thursday-sunday this week. And wednesday-sunday next week! ;)
  4. CrSynth

CrSynth IncGamers Member

Could there possible ever have been a better timing? :D
  5. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

<< This person actually planned a vacation for d2 reset!

Who does that!?!??! :D

Even worse, my boss accepted the vacation! ;)
  6. CrSynth

CrSynth IncGamers Member

Somehow, I knew that was coming :p
    But hey, what am I saying, it's all I'll be doing during my vacation too ;)
  7. Erfel

Erfel IncGamers Member

Erfel || Pala smiter || 2-3 pm || not decided yet :)
  8. Greizer

Greizer IncGamers Member

Greizer || Sorc or Java (as needed/wanted) || *what is the actual reset time? I'll be on right then* || *greizer1

:jig: :jig: :jig: :fire::fortune::crazyeyes::D:cloud9:

Edit: I think I'll go with Sorc unless there's absolutely too many Sorcs on the team. Better hope that a Pally turns up who can run Conviction... Thanks to respecs Erfel could fulfill that role ofc (if that's ok with you).

Edit2: A possible consideration is to view team composition with regards to fast key/Torch running. We could grab torches for the whole group to get us a nice head start! :nod: Maybe even a few extras to start us off on the road to rune wealth. Ofc some people might prefer to play by themselves after the initial rush, and that's perfectly fine. But I'd be up for this, certainly. *forgets that he's got a three-week trip coming a week after reset (well, two weeks, but there's the preparations)* :whistling:
    Last edited: May 8, 2013
  9. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

Dawnmaster || Necro Summon || 00h00-03h00 & 06h00-09h00 || *redflux

(this is all under reservation though, depending on the feeding hours)

If you want I can also go Sorc Cold/Light if you need a teleporter by 06h00 (depending what level I get)
    As a last resort I'm also willing to make a Druid Elements if there are too many necro/sorc :thumbsup:

Peace!

PS: very nice of you to put this list together!
  10. CrSynth

CrSynth IncGamers Member

Dawnmaster,

I think I'm gonna pull an all nighter and go with you from the get go. Get a good few hours in then help rush the others a little.

As for what Greizer mentioned, depending on how long everyone wants to stay lvl-ing before going solo, might be a good idea to do key runs and aim for torches to get us started.

I'm all ears and I'm looking forward to this reset! :)
  11. Lexur

Lexur IncGamers Member

Lexur || Barbarian || asap or 0600 || *lexur-two

I would be willing to do some serious D-key running if that means fast torches for the whole party. (3-5 days)
  12. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Actually, the only reason for me not starting ASAP, is that Ill be home from work around 20-20.30 CET on tuesday. And would really need the nights sleep! ;)

But if Erfel is starting off at about the same time as me, and if hes willing to aid with a conviction aura. Then Ill go nuts with a javazon instead! ;)
  13. CrSynth

CrSynth IncGamers Member

I like how this is shaping up :)
  14. Tenecabo

Tenecabo IncGamers Member

Tenecabo//Meteorb sorc or Javazon//ASAP//*Tenecabo01

I have at least 2 weeks of non stop gaming I can do, due to exams only a month later. Starting with a sorc is nice for mfing ofc, but I also like playing javazon, trapsin or ele druid for mfing, so I'm versatile (especially since I will probably have more time then most, therefor can roll a sorc on the side) ^^.
  15. juju

juju IncGamers Member

I think i could start with pure bo/leap barb after ladders starts and play like 8hours or more after reset is on.

juju//bo barb//asap//*darra
  16. Creamy

Creamy IncGamers Member

Creamy || Cold sorc|| Asap || *Creamy_cake

Love this idea, gogogo :)
  17. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Ill probably change my mind several times, but as there actually are a few, whod like to start as soon as possible. I might join them.

I mean, getting to hell baal wont take more then at most 8 hours. And coffee and 3-4 hours of sleep should keep me awake!

I guess its there, the "Never-Ending-Baal-Running-Without-Falling-Asleep experience" comes in handy! ;)
  18. CrSynth

CrSynth IncGamers Member

Exactly!! Coffee is a miracle worker :) See how you feel after work in any case!
  19. Greizer

Greizer IncGamers Member

So far we have 5 Sorcs (two of which could be Amas), a Necro, a Barb and a Pally. A nice round-up that makes 8 people; but as it's almost certain that not everyone will show up, we should have a few more people. Ideally there'd be two Barbs and Pallys, so that if one is a no-show, we still get to go-go (sorry about that... My mind's always poetic in the wee hours! :p). BO and Conviction add hugely to killing speed and survival so Barb and Pally are absolute musts imo. Ofc if it comes down to it I might take either spot, but I'd rather not as I plan to make only two chars this Ladder, Sorc and Ama.

If enough people show up, we could have two teams, so that when people start to drop off they could converge at some point. I already know that I can play all night now, so the more the merrier. :nod:

Edit: I get 'database error' unless I click 'Go advanced' before I post... Something funky with the site again? I also can't see new posts no matter how many times I click 'refresh'. And no, I haven't changed my settings. Who'd ever do that, anyway?
  20. Eyeback

Eyeback IncGamers Member

Hey folks,
    I would like to join, too.

Eyeback || Zerker Barb || 6:00 CET || gabu