Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ladder reset givaways - eu & (vs) us

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Xuhao, May 7, 2013. | Replies: 2 | Views: 553

1. Xuhao

Xuhao IncGamers Member

heya - ive been using incgamers for a while, (im on eu ladder) and out of curiosity ive been checking the us (west and east) trade forums to compare drops and prices etc.

One thing that stikes me is that whenever the ladder gets close to a reset the EU trade always have givaways. I havent seen any givaways on the us forum though..
    Am i mistaken? (ei is there givaways on us servers that i simply havent noticed??)... is it a culture thing or...??

Personally i only play ladder, i rarely get rich, and i always give away what i have when the ladder is being reset.

Im just curious about this and would appreciate comments on the subject, especially from people on the us servers.

cheers xuhao
  2. theredpredator

theredpredator IncGamers Member

Europeans do giveaways.

Americans do takeaways.

If you know what im saying.

this is 'murica.
  3. Exerlious

Exerlious IncGamers Member

That is unkind. Americans don't have a problem giving things way, we just aren't pretentious about taking things. But by all means continue to troll, it livens up the forum ;)

As far as US ladder reset "giveaways" go it all depends on your timing and luck. A lot of people myself included just hit a "free" game and dump muled items we don't want anymore. Sometimes you can get great stuff including HRs the first day or two after the ladder reset.

Enjoy the reset.

Cheers!