Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[L] A5 Q1 Question?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by ag rocker, Sep 21, 2005. | Replies: 3 | Views: 663

1. ag rocker

ag rocker IncGamers Member

[L] A5 Q1 Question?

First of all, this is my first post on this site!
    Now down to business!

I have a question thats been bugging me, on the socket quest in act 5, it states that it will add the maximum ammount of sockets to a normal item (ex. Normal War Pike = 6oc War Pike :D ); however, could you add the maximum ammount of sockets to an etheral item? (ex. Etheral War Pike = 6oc Etheral War Pike :D )

Another question would have to be, can you make runewords out of etheral items (6oc etheral war pike = BOTD Etheral War Pike :D )?

Thanks
  2. gorash

gorash IncGamers Member

the number of sockets that the item will get depends on the monster that drops it, usually a item like a eth war pike dropped in hell WILL get 6 sockets from the laz quest, (yes laz quest gives u max sockets EVEN on eth items)

on the runeword question, yes u can turn the eth war pike to a ebotd as it is indestructable, using eth items will increase its dmg by a certain percentage over non eth items botd is made out of.

hope this helps.
  3. ag rocker

ag rocker IncGamers Member

thanks alot that helps me out greatly, now i can make some etheral 6oc items :D cant make ebotd just yet.... need zod... like thatll happen tho
  4. YourInsultsSUCK

YourInsultsSUCK IncGamers Member

Hehe, i know what you mean, the highest rune ive ever found my self was probably jah or something =/.