Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

killing iskatu monster level 10 barb

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by bogden, Dec 6, 2012. | Replies: 4 | Views: 1858

1. bogden

bogden IncGamers Member

i am having a hellava time killing iskatu level 10 solo with barb .is it really that hard or am i junk i breeze through all acts monster level 1

2. nurman

nurman IncGamers Member

Don't be surprised.

[​IMG]

I'm not sure if this is the latest chart but still.

3. bogden

bogden IncGamers Member

waqs curious if any other barbs out there have no trouble killing him on 10.just wanted to know how hard it really should be for a good barb

4. bogden

bogden IncGamers Member

i can kill him level 5 not to hard can another barb tell me how they do so i can have a clue how bad i am hard to tell with no pvp

5. WNxZerker

WNxZerker IncGamers Member

mm, I should give this a shot, I'm by no means a great barb, and I'm not tank specc'd anymore I'm 87k (unbuffed) ww barb but with all the little guys running around thats a lot of lifesteal and life on hit, Iskatu's biggest problem would be getting mobed and not having enough armor/life gain (regen, steal, on hit) or the desecrations he drops, at MP10 would more than tickle.

so far I've only gone as far as MP7, tried MP10 for a laugh but the trash takes so long to take down it got pointless, didnt see any elites. Iskatu however is a no pre-trash scenario so just jump in and go for the kill, when I've fought him in the past for progression I always went cleave to explode the trash and in diong so gain killing speed.

Zerker