Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Just beat game woth barb on normal. want to level witjch doc. best way to proceed??

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Xzit, Oct 31, 2013. | Replies: 1 | Views: 1193

1. Xzit

Xzit IncGamers Member

Hello fellow looters! :). I have a couple quick questions. So I just beat the game on normal mode with my barb. He's currently level 34. I'm having difficulty thinking of the next way to proceed. I would really like to level up a witch doctor, but also get my barbs lvl higher/find better loot. The ideas I'm thinking of right now is:
    1. Play through nightmare master 1 with barb to lvl up n get good loot.
    2. Keep playing with witch doc on easy and just keep grinding till he's barbs lvl/beat game on normal so I can play through with barb and witch doc on nightmare eventually
    3. Play with barb and witch doctor as 2nd player to leech xp in normal mode master lvl 1 or 2
    4. Play as witch doc online find a coop game in same act and yet to gain some xp

Any thoughts as to these stradegys? I wanna get my witch doc leveled badly, my time is somewhat limited. I usually get 2 hrs a night to play so I'm just trying to maximize my time. My friend also come ova and plays with me as p2 occasionally for some power leveling of other charecters. (Wizard and demon hunter currently). My witch doctors currently at level 8 on normal mode -easy.

Any suggestions? Thanks for replys I really appreciate it!!!! :)

2. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack IncGamers Member