Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

joining classic

Discussion in 'Classic' started by ravenlore, Nov 22, 2012. | Replies: 9 | Views: 8590

1. ravenlore

ravenlore IncGamers Member

Hi, I recently came back to D2 from D1 for a while, and was playing LOD.. it just didnt work for me due to the reasons you all know.

I'll be playing US west, unsure what the difference between ladder and nonladder is in classic.. .:scratchchin:. probably just the player pool so I will play nonladder. Going to build an Orber, hope to see you guys around. super noob to classic havent played in years.

(currently reading the threads here)
  2. MakeLoveNotDupe

MakeLoveNotDupe IncGamers Member

I have an extra Spectral Shard (Blade) for you
    *USWSCNL*
    /w *MagicFindGlitch or PM your Mule/Info.
  3. ravenlore

Thanks, that would be very nice :pancake:.

as of earlier today I talked to some of my RL friends that I thought were ready to go but they seem to need a month, so I guess I will try around new years. :coffee:. If someone else needs it more than me by then thats cool.
  4. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

Since 'Ladder' is now the default setting for any new character created, I suspect there may be more active players on Ladder compared to nonLadder. So you may want to consider hopping onto the Ladder after comparing the number of games up yourself (by creating a Ladder char and counting the number of games vs the number of games you see up with your nonLadder char).
  5. ravenlore

Thanks guys, I started and am in nonladder. Decided to make a barb WW. adding pts to mace as I assume finding a bonesnap wont take too long?
  6. MonTy

MonTy <a href="payments.php">IncGamers Site Pal</a><br>D

Also playing some classic (offline) since my internet is borked. Forgot how mana intensive everything is :p Playing a bowazon going for multishot, but having to settle for Magic Arrow for most of the time.

I'm having fun though, enjoying the simpler game play.
  7. sorcerben

sorcerben IncGamers Member

Does anyone want a boneflesh cause i have an extra one. Also, a 250% ED bonesnap i can give for free because i got too many of them.
  8. ravenlore

as of now I think my martel with leech is helping more than a bonesnap would, thx for offer
  9. Deuterium

Deuterium IncGamers Member

Hey ravenlore, cool to see you on D2C from D1. I wish more people played Classic in EU.
  10. ravenlore

Thanks.. having a fun time in classic. :nod: I wish we could realm roam like in D1. Barb is 77 Sorc is mid 50s and pally is in his 20s.No jaw dropping finds yet.

I probably will play very little D2C in the next 10 days as Tristr.am came back + has a new leaderboard system (monthly) that I will be trying to get #1 on.
    http://tristr.am/leaderboards.php