Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

It's Fridaily!!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by queenEm, May 18, 2012. | Replies: 19 | Views: 656

1. queenEm

queenEm IncGamers Site Pal

RL: Just wanted to say that :party:

D3: I really like this game!! I enjoy very much the different char and their voices. Claire is now my wizard and Claus is the Demon hunter. They are both the coolest! Also. Fun to play...
  2. Red Wine Lips

Red Wine Lips IncGamers Member

RL: Worked most of the day, coming home to play D3... and maybe eat and shower at some point.

D3: Some RL friends want to play some MP D3 tonight, so that's what I'll be doing. Not sure which class I'll be playing yet, but probably something new. That means either WD, Barb or DH. Should be fun!

OVG: Ha... Ha
  3. pancakeman

pancakeman IncGamers Member

RL: Pick up repaired lawn mower, then get to giving that front yard a haircut. And digging, which should prove relaxing after the minor stresses of the last day or two. I've got a 25 square foot portion that I've dug as a sort of pilot hole, just to make sure there are no surprises waiting for me at the appropriate depth, that the depth is realistic, and then to see how much soil it is going to take to fill this puppy back up. Oh, and I think I shall order new drumsticks. There are some pretty orange ones from Zildjian that look nice.
    D3: No.
    D2: No.
    OVG: Maybe?
  4. aitrus

aitrus IncGamers Member

RL: Work, run, what else is there :whistling:

D3: Having great time with my Barb, still no other characters. I'm honestly surprised at how much fun I'm having! Also, world looks great.

@pancake: All this about digging and stress sounds very very suspicious... :scratchchin:
  5. Drizzy

Drizzy IncGamers Member

RL: I'm at work with nothing to do. Yesterday was a vacation so everyone else took a day off today to have four days of holiday.

D3: Almost through Act III nightmare with my sorc.. wizard (I keep calling her a sorceress for some reason). I'll try to complete Nightmare today and peek to hell, if it's too tough to solo I'll finally try some other class.
  6. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

My old friend's father worked for Vic Firth, so I have to give my obligatory anti-Zildjian statement.

RL: Last half of my Friday at work left to get through. No idea what's going on this weekend. It's... ugh. Don't think anything's really happening today, so it leaves time for --

D3: FastE and I finished Act III yesterday morning, but he had to go to work just as we stepped into Act IV. He and I won't have the same availability until Monday, so today I'll continue work with my DH. She's midway through Act II and doing pretty well. I'm sticking to my guns and not twinking any of my original five characters, even if I've got some pretty sweet hand-me-down items in my stash with relatively crazy amounts of Dex.
  7. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

RL: Can't leave the house without having a panic attack, so a girl from college is coming round for coffee.

D3: Just started NM but the servers are lagging majorly.
  8. RazeBarb

RazeBarb IncGamers Member

RL: Just came to work and I already want to go home and play. This is the last day of work before I start my 2week vacation to play 24/7.

D3: Got to Act 4 Normal yesterday before I stopped playing. The cutscene was easily the best in the game so far.
    Those eyes, man!
  9. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

RL: Teach class, ride home, find that wife has left for the weekend and stocked me up with enough food so I don't even have to leave the house. Going to be a great weekend. I might not survive.

D3: Didn't play yesterday... servers were down in the morning and we went out for dinner and a play last night. Going to play a bunch this afternoon/evening.
  10. Skjolde

Skjolde IncGamers Site Pal

RL: Work:(

D3: Played my monk to act 2 hell, and he's level 54 I believe. Then started a Demon Hunter, and now I'm not sure on which one to play on saturday, when I get time for some gaming again.
  11. BaronScarpia

BaronScarpia IncGamers Member

RL: I need to check on working stuff, get a haircut, stuff...

D3: Barb beat normal yesterday. I'm divided between clearing nm and run for lvl 60 before a mean patch cames out and make lvl progression harder (this isn't intel, it's wild speculation from my part) or play with other classes. Since I need copious amounts of gold (I have 1k as we speak), maybe barb I'll mule stuff and barbarian will see some play. I don't know (for lvl-ing) if it is worth to farm on nm or just rush and see what happens....
  12. Verno

Verno IncGamers Member

RL: Member-Guest golf tourney this weekend with a good friend from college. I am really looking forward to it. There will be no D3 until Sunday night now... sadpanda.jpg

D3: I am loving this game. My Wizard just finished Normal and it took me ~10 hours, but that was full clear and exploring every nook and cranny. I have found 5 rares (yellow items) and I am able to use 4 of them. I have died at least 15 times so far. My FPS sucks and all of the sudden I am surrounded by a group. That should be fixed on Monday when my new graphics card and power supply unit get here. Even though my game runs poorly, I am completely addicted to it.
  13. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

RL: Long long day playing games.

D3: Not yet, but I might grab the monk and clear the beta content with him.

OVG: Oh my god. Played minecraft for a while. Collecter a large amount of clay cooked it into bricks, laid them on my bridge.
  14. domus

domus IncGamers Member

RL: Work then Warhammer Tournament weekend! WOOT!

D3: Played for 30 minutes on my lunch break. Found a couple of rares and listed em to the AH. Act II NM atm. More won't happen til next week really.
  15. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

RL:: work. I helped a friend out while I could have been playing this morning. He doesn't even know how lucky he is.

D3: monk cleared act 3. The movie is awesome! I hope to finish normal either tonight or in the morning.
  16. Low Key

Low Key IncGamers Member

RL: nope

D2: Finished normal on my Monk now, as the first character to do so. This has left me with some pretty mixed feelings. The gameplay has been pretty ace for the most part, but good god is the plot almost painfully cliché and trite. There is something very saturday morning cartoon-esque to the whole thing. Left me feeling like it would have been better to use the D2 style of minimal NPC and story interaction for the vast majority of the game.
  17. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

I can beat that.

27 hours and a lot of rares. Like, loads. No idea how you only got 5 :loving:
  18. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

Yea. 5 seems unrealistic. As does 10 hours doing full clears with lore.
  19. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

I'd guess he meant he cleared Act I.
  20. Sigh

Sigh Wizard Moderator

Hi guys, I used to be -a little bit- active on the SPF in D2 days, hope to see some familiar faces.

RL: Slept in, cleaned up my room a bit, visited my mom, my friends came over, I got a few laggy minutes of Diablo III in to show them what they're competing with, then we went to our GSA meeting. After that, I got myself a Doritos Locos Taco and baja blast and now I'm just unwinding a bit before I try to get some D3 in :)

D3: Level 51 Barbarian, Act 4 Nightmare. I found a 170dps Sword on the AH and my shield gives +107 strength so my damage output is very very nice right now, using the passive that gives you +25% damage when your Fury is at max and making use of fury generating defensive abilities such as Ground Stomp. I'm loving this game! My only complaints so far are not the RMAH, lack of attribute allocation etc, only that Gems and Pages of Training are white and it's annoying to think of how many I've missed!